View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 09:58 AM   #340
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Circle the wagon til he’s bent out of shape, just a “square full of X’s and O’s” who loves to admire my notes!!
Murder & burn with haste, everyone knows who’s got bodied..”cept, Tic”…genius, I’m turnin’ his dirt to waste!
Verses hit all of your Census; so you couldn’t “get rid of the Rust, Tic” if you were learnin’ an urban place!
Rev stole this premier..I see word of mouth says you’ll win? Damn…you’re left holdin’ veneers!
Wept, flowin’ with tears, thought you’d ‘blaze a Trail, but now you’re benched with heat’ like Greg Oden’s career!
Get killed in this square!, admit your place in the stocks!, stuck his neck out, got the guillotine..Tic’ll wait for the drop!
As far as ITL goes, you’ve been the face of this plot! But now “Tic’s dropped after a few weeks” like syndications on Fox!
I’ll conquer the middle earth as soon as this sentence lands..I’m the lord of this ring, servin’ seconds like the minute, man..
Too much of a murder, kid…only time we got “shook with a nervous Tic”..was meetin’ Ali as his biggest fan!

Revolution..REVOLUTION.. CONSTITUTION..CONSTITUTION.. I am the MONARCHY killing your angels and demons!!
I'm breaking a heathen!! I am a ser pint.. the snake appeasing..you'll never be the snake of eden.. WE'RE FOR--SNAKING THIS GREVOUS!!

I've come to punch your jaw in half,, I'm the baal of wrarth.. CALL ME THAT.. THE SAW IN HALF!!
You have a broccoli shaft..call me dad.. you ''brick house'' you're ''out of business'' like the BOSTON CRAB#JOE'SCRABSHACK

I'm SINAOG.. you're worst nightmare.. I've been the god.. the burst light flares//
My air, I AM THE HEIR TO THE THRONE!! there's no sharing the zone.. I'll ''BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU'' for a LIGHTYEAR!!

I've been the king of the throne,, BING TO YOUR ZONE.. SINGING THE THRONE.. BRINGING THE DOPE!!//
leave me alone.. you vegetable soup.. edible GOOF!!!// I am the best writer in history! HERE IS MY OAF/OATH//

This is a classic in the making// PLASTIC for your baking// I DRINK SODA NOT BEER//
BROUGHT CHEERS FOR HOT YEARS!! When you're burning HELL..is the only time you'll sea ''HOT SEERS''//

I'm SINACOG//I've been the GOD!! NOAH'S ARK//FLOW IS DARK//
SHOW REMARKS GO EMBARK!! IN ORGAMI IS WHEN HE '''FOLDS HIS ART''

I'm ACUSTOM to battling this ASTRONOMY DORK!!// ASKING FOR PORK//
GUFFAW ALOT// STUCK IN HIS JAW// FUCKING MY CLAWS// GIRLS SUCKING MY BALLS// STAB you with forks//

WRAPPING FOR WAR// LIKE TERRIOSTS PRESENTS// you're nothing//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees// you're a ''CUNT'' ''POOR CRUMPET''

Last edited by Sinacog; 09-09-2023 at 09:17 PM.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote