View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 12:57 PM   #420
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default SINI AND SINIS vs DEAD MAN AND ZYGOTEPT.1

THE HEBREW SONG..
Oh’ Red Dragon, Red Dragon; beneath your birth there is a dangerous birth from the heavens
There is a green snake from the garden of eden; he harbors a demons to make your jargon screaming
This Red Dragon loves and adores killing demons and hellspawns; under his wings are tortured demons
Red Dragon, Oh’ Red Dragon; the devil is watching you; with the sharpness of your wings he’s clever
Red Dragon, Oh’ Red Dragon; there is a demon far greater than you; with green wings
The devil cries tears of joy for your death; with tongues and demon horns
He is waiting on hell’s fiery cauldron; with a pitchfork to torture and kill you
Red Dragon, Oh’ Red Dragon; he watches you kill demons every days
He is waiting for you on hell’s cauldron; with his demons to torture you
He will torture you for forty days and forty nights; than kill you
He is the devil on hell’s cauldron; he has a pitchfork and demons
For you hear cries; but beneath ‘HELL” there is screaming
Seer -
‘Beneath the besieger of good and evil; ‘LIE’ A BEAST
Who makes time stand still; when he breathes
I am the snake of the garden of eden; I harbor a demon; my jargon is screaming
I love when the dragon kills demons; it quenches my thirst
I love the garden of eden; i love heaven
I love when he kills demons and sends them to heaven
I remember when I was a angel in heaven; good as day
I loved that I was God’s favorite; God’s favorite angel
I love God with all my heart and soul; he is good
I love heaven with all my heart and soul; it is good
I love angels and demons; they are my heart
I LOVE hell; it is my world
I see through the wings of this dragon; destruction
I am the devil; and I will punish him for sinning in HELL
David and Goliath -
Radiant suntowers hold honesty in brick and mortar; onyx and alabaster radiant glass
The mass of hope and justice; the hope of christianity; in the valves of deep conjures of time
Brilliant beasts of leper seals; snakes and serpents; conjuring black magic in attack sabbath
Attack sabbaths, mammoths of brilliant attack sabbaths; conjuring black magic with white magic
Holding honesty in the bird of a feather; birds of a feather flocking forever in adventure endeavors
Mammoths of brown skin die from baby saber tooth tigers; baby saber tooth was hungry and famished
Yet; if the mammoth saw the baby saber tooth hunting before the attack; sadness cries
For the mammoth would impale the baby sabertooth on his tusk; than send him to hell
One day, David; a valiant prophet and poet was wandering Israel with a slingshot
He cowered in the sun’s rays before hand; waiting for Goliath to come and make day
David ate famished and hungry; slung his slingshot metaphorically at Goliath the triumph
Goliath ate the sands of time; wondering when he was going to to battle David in war
David entered the colliseum with bewilderment; what was going to happen? God knows
For God knows all; and planned Goliaths downfall down the valves of hell
Both faced each other in a bloodbath of morality; David killed Goliath with a stare
David had a plan; it was God’s plan in judgement; david killed Goliath before he slung his rock
David slung his slingshot; and hit Goliath in the head
Yet! Goliath is a strong warrior; and crushed David with his arms and hands
THE END
THE END
THE END
I am wayward lost on board of Noah’s Ark; flow apart the oceans dark
I am a wayward animal from the depths of hell; breaths inhale and exhale
From the lost valves of time and space; time’s erased
For the chasm of life is to tarnish grace; harness grace from time’s erase
From the flow of time and space; dragons and serpents hunted animals
We besieged the time and space; lost time and space; time’s erased
Flowed from the valves of hell; summoned suns from the lost times of space
For when there are demons swimming in a sea of hell; devils with pitchforks plunge darkness into Light
For once I was aboard Noah’s Ark; I saw signs of light and peace
There were animals in the midst of storms; time shared gumption with peace
Animals of dark besiege saw congruent precious past time to persuade the edge of a dagger
For dragons killed animals in the dimension of Noah’s Ark; flowed apart
For I am a demon from hell as-well; harnessing gumption
For when there was a time when animals escaped the floods of hell; they died in flooded waters and went to hell with demons
For there is a time and place for every time; a time and space for destiny
A time and place for pristine water streams; a time and place for serene palaces
Heaven’s Gates opened the seven seas of peace and hell; the hell of a gluttonous kingdom
For where there is a time and place for torture there is a time and place for love
For when I was aboard Noah’s Ark with my peaceful animals
Where they at peace with themselves? When demons from the seas of hell destroyed the Ark and killed the animals
For where I was a boy; I loved the animals of the forrest sycamore trees
I loved the mouth of the sky; I loved the mouth of the sky
In the return of demons and devils; I saw his mouth move with a basilisk tongue
He destroyed demons and devils? He protected and destroyed animals and gluttonous kingdoms
For when I was aboard Noah’s Ark; I saw the edge of blade from a demon animal
I saw the edge of a blade of a demon animal; make my mother squeal
For here I am; on board Noah’s Ark; with a pig and giraffe
Laughing at darkness; seaing what’s bright
Time for Frightful Power! Teeth chew ligaments and tendons break, chest is scraped with Freddy's claws and knives this hour!
I Gouge your eyes with pliers! Ock Get out! or I'll have this *cock stretched out* when he's hung by his dick from the Eiffel Tower!
Toss you in pots of sexual men who start digging within your targeted asshole with balls, bobby pins, darts n sausage's!
Have your arms sawed off you bitch! N his name is * Sin*, so I'll put a crucifix through his chest, just to cross his heart for him!
He's going for Kleenex as the lotion he's squeezing! Jacking off? But I switched it with acid, now his Penis his Peeling
Call the Popo to the precinct! Because he's choked with no breathing! After I *drowned this fagget* in an Ocean of Semen!
Throw him in a cage of pandas till his asshole is raped and battered, then teach the bears a brand new trick!
Damn Dudes Sick !, when I order to grab duke quick! Then open his penis hole, to shove in bamboo sticks!
My hate is confirmed! Your scraped with a firm knife till all I see tangling from your face is some nerves!
Stereotypes? This Asian Will Learn! When I feed his body to my dogs! I guess the tables have turned!
Tie this fagget with lean wire, then open his abdomen with a chainsaw, jagged knife and three pliers!
Have him scorned in pain, torn, in shame! Then have his *Lungs Scorched in flames*, just so this "Dragon' could Breathe FIre!
Watch this monster go - A Colossal foe ripping Apo's 'Skeleton from his body' - Just to give his dog a bone!
And after my Dragon's Maw tears apart your carcass bro - I'll etch 'Rest In Pieces' on your heart of stone!
We'll battle one on one in parts unknown - You won't give me a 'death stare' when I have your face torn!
When there's bad weather and the rain pours - I'll 'peel off your scalp' - so you'll endure an acid brain storm!
Think you'll reign again? - But we'll see the 'shell of your former self' - when this knife scrapes your skin!
It'll cost you an 'arm and a leg' when I amputate your limbs - and my scissors'll 'cut through your frame'...
just to show it's paper thin!
When I 'bury you in catacombs' - I'll have you caving in - my army knife will slice open your stomach in this land of do or die!
I'll have you brutalized with the plans I utilize - Cus I'll 'hang you with your own intestines' - to make it look like an act of suicide!
When I 'blast arms' - you won't get a weapon up! - I'll pry your mouth apart and 'feed you' sevral slugs!
He'll turn into a coward when I dissect his guts - Cus' after I'll 'Drown This Fagget' in AIDS Infected Blood!
My killings are that tragic - and I'll use 'black magic' to resurrect your corpse - just to kill you again in the local morgue!
Visit your tombstone and slice your throat open with both my swords - So I can strum 'The Graveyard Symphony' - on your vocal cords!
I’ll kill your manifest destiny; I have avision sentence; in this duel of wits; this faggot would wish on a prayer like a pacifist//
SURROUND AND STICK..because my bars will ‘’end life’’ like a death row prison sentence//
Try to rumble with me; you can-i-bus nut; you’re nothing/nuthin’ like king of the dot..and ILLMACULATE CONCEPTION//
This faggot is erection; I’ll total the planet with wholesome and granite, like the barbershop cortet//
You’re nothing and something like a fucking marine; sedated and shit//
ABRASION AND SPLIT// I’ll SEAL lyfe after he see’s the light..like GOD DESTROYING THE EARTH ON THE FIRST DAY//
VOMIT WITH WORDPLAy..I’m dominant;.even if your longbars are longer than mine//
I’ll shatter your spine;; bandit of rhymes;; splashing your nine to pieces of bread//wine//
So quit thinking your in my battle class, faggot ass/
BEFORE I END LYFE LIKE DEATH//

Man Verses Machine
As I look out the window pane, sin is flamed to the point where an inferno is cast
The fire spreads burning our flag - and scorches corpses till they're in an urn for their past
I've developed insomnia because I'm worried and sad - it's only a matter of time before my death is sealed
And I'm on the muddy floor left to squeal - this bloody war has scarred the nation - and it has yet to heal
The threat is real - set in steel and iron - breaths of spieling fire - demolishing our mahogany doors
A slaughtering force - with grenades and bombs for a war - invading our land without a thought of remorse
I could hear them on our course from miles away - harnessing their planet's pride in their grace
But why must they face us with such violent rage? Why must we be sentenced to death on this trial of hate?
I cry and I pray - for peace to flourish again - looking out the window - thinking when the torment will end
My core is in twists - at the sight of foreigners in the mist - blowing holes in the ground - forming a crypt
The sky is pouring with limbs of courageous soldiers - who carried boulders on there shoulders for us
I see the ones who are breathing loading their guns - trying to rebuttal with slugs next to puddles of blood
But they've succumbed to their hunt - their hunger and lust is that of gluttonous scum
A covenants rushed by the government's fund - but it's quickly turned into an abundance of dust
Now these robots roll on concrete roads - firing projectiles at our lofty homes
These rocky drones have been programmed by evil mechanics - to have a heart in an off beat zone
Not even children are spared on this day of tragedy - they're ripped apart by machine guns under the spring sun
They truly are the elite ones - with superior weaponry - plus they outnumber us ten to a meek one
There's nothing our world can produce to stop this madness - all our caskets are surely seen
I hear vivid screams of our unsung heros - as military tanks are blasted to smithereens
These our explicit scenes of the extinction of man - our hourglass has dropped it's last spec of sand
There is no miracle for blessing the land - for destiny has beckoned its plan
Technology has stepped to the stand - taking over the human race while we barely started running
The President has resorted to desperate measures - as he orders atomic bombs be dropped on the country
This is our hell dispersed in regime - for now the entire earth has been seized
I realize this is worse than any burning disease - as I look out the window - and witness Man Versus Machine

Christhmas
White Winter

Grins are shown ,they stay a glow, black footprints lie beneath white winter snow
Past shadows vanish as our sin is stoned, fall ends, yet here rose our friend of hope
He cleansed us when we consumed the menace, lit up our souls then fueled the essence
Now snowflakes fall with our gloom, depression, alas a Christmas with a future present

We’re grateful for our countless blessings, even when we refused to embrace your might
Back when our faces resembled the grayest skies, because we couldn’t fight the pain inside
Back when autumn leaves fell from the tallest trees, we were rotten seeds restrained from light
Just Two brothers with a decaying frame of mind, souls pitch black, that couldn’t change to white

Hawk eyes were on us day and night, for we did what we must to survive
Stealing bread rations, taking tiny bites, a pair of thieves being parasites
We hid in the dumpsters of dark alleys, trying to avoid police that roamed the streets
Just Two miserable homeless teens, searching for the missing piece to their broken dream

Life was looking bleak, autumn leaves fell along with our well being
Lice ticked over our scalps with fleas, skin disease, our health had ceased
Heavy breathing had you blacking out; we grasped each other’s hands to move through this journey strong
But cries were heard for miles on that gloomy dawn, waking up, to see you were nearly gone

We were just two scared kids with fear eating our carcass, not stopping till it’s leaving us heartless
Each day that passed weakened our conscious, oxygen was like breathin' some toxins
On this endless season of autumn, we sat beneath the trees, seen as forgotten
A brown leaf fell to our feet, but we looked in despair as it began to darken…

It seemed like all hope was lost, our sorrow was about to tie this rope a knot
Till a white light appeared with a drawing glow, that lead us to a tree, with a broken cross
We were hesitant to pick up the pieces, for the tree in front of us had all black leaves
But we each took one half; those were the instincts of the grandest thieves

The two pieces were drawn to each other, like they were attracted by the same white beam of light
Each piece had a unfinished writing, but when put together, spelt “Jesus Christ”
Right then, the white light reeled us in, saying that only faith will clear our sins
We accepted him, Jesus, as our savior, friend, whom we swore to worship till the very end

We were just two homeless brothers, but now were the sons of a greater being
Our chests started to glow suddenly, as our black souls were whitened clean
That day started a new beginning, the status of our old life withered
All the black leaves fell from that tree, the change of a black autumn to a white winter

I look into the vast distance; passed the skies blue colorful hues
remembering how the hummingbird's chirp matched your wondrous' mood
you were subtle with gloom; singing it to sleep with lovable tunes
soothing any troubled creature that moved under the moon
the flowers would bloom; every time it sensed your motion in presence
your devotion to blessings captured rising oceans in essence
you glowed with fluorescent fragrances that flourished your life
time would stand still as your tranquil beauty allured in the night
You were the source of delight; and I assured your leave wasn't in vain
For your son is sustained; to shine his bright light on the coming of day
Through perilous clouds summoning gray; I'll clear the thunder and rain
illuminating all that plummet in pain: all when I hover above the terrain
Watch my radiance seize the hand, and dispose of the dire deeds of man
And from the trees and grass to the seas and sand; I promise there’ll be a peaceful land
Once that need is grant; I hope you smile like the sweet sun you savored
I’ll always remember you as my beloved creator; Mother Nature

..A lot of people ask me who I am....
..There's multiple ways to answer that question....
..Ehem....
..let me try to explain it to you....

I'm a serpent that was supposed to be bound away for centuries,
In a penetentiary for being the illest entity,
They tried to cure my sickness but couldn't find a remedy,
So they tentatively locked me up for spitting chemically,
When I'm near mercury and alchohol it shakes in thermometers,
Breakin barometers and a dick erection that takes kilometers,
Causin comets to burst and rapin little girls multiple times,
A mouth full of elements and diabolical rhymes,
A mic full of lines and a head that's multi-dimensional,
An unconventional lyrical spiritual interval,
The world's fate seemed disastrous when heard in the prophecies,
Extremely calamitous, even the illest of serpents talk to me,
I know one that knew Adam and Eve, and one from Greek Mythology,
They taught me toxicology while I taught them to speak philosophy,
I attack social psychology while I spit ideology,
Ripping anthology modestly developing high technology,
With a technique that's intangible, so watch in awe with me,
I eat uncooked animals like cannibals so your not as raw as me,
I'm off the chain, I'm a heartless beast with a darkened brain,
Far from insain, cause I'm so untame that I can't be constrained,
Not maintained, suicidal thoughts are hard to be abstained,
So ominous, even my ordinary side is unexplained,
Delirious, serious, fuck I'm not for fun and games,
Only entertained, when I spill a vein and the blood is stained.

Just caused paralysis and I'm beginning to amputate,
Hearin you palpitate while I salivate and strangulate,
A beast with scales, if you agitate I'll castigate,
I calculate, if you begin feeling ill it means the poison has activate,
I'm so cold, even when I spit fire I leave you with chills,
Defeatin my skills is like OD'in and tryna secrete the pills,
I'm unique and ill, rhymes are inhabited by prognostication,
I see your deprivation of lyrical illustration as an implication,
That your dissipatin while I'm spittin incantations in indignation,
My stabilization is a obviously a fabrication,
Regeneratin and harmlessly takin radiation while my brain is phazin,
I'll take mace in my face and say 'Thanks, this is the taste I've been cravin!'
I commit rape on a daily basis to break in a lady's places,
Change into my regular form and drain you until your dried up like a raisin,
I contaminate you with rhymes as I please, depicted as boisterous rappin,
I breathe illness and disease, spit poison and famine,
Even a poisonous dagger stabbed in the back of my skin causes inaction,
Sin's abstraction causes a chain reaction of famine and dissatisfaction,
To enemy's distractions, simply subtracted like mathematic transaction,
My intensity slash density results in hypersensitivity reaction,
An afflicted curse, killin in hospital beds like a wicked nurse,
I only spill rhymes to release the building venom, so when I spit it hurts,
My stomache is filled with toxic fluid so if my hip twists it bursts,
Filled with a curse, to deplete your soul until your spirit thirsts.

I'm not a serpent to be charmed, I'm a serpent that charms humanity,
With demonic plans in me and a bomb armed and implanted in me,
Causing instant catastophe which follows when I spit systematically,
I flip your mentality, filled with mental acrobatics in me,
Tactfully unleashing wrath in me, I use alchemy to burn your family,
Damaging amnesty, so dark that I even bring agony to fantasies,
Verses only end fatally, assaults that attack you painfully,
Someone's bound to get hit like I'm ejaculating aimlessly,
Consistently writing in calligraphy, conscience filled with complicity,
A beast with agility to quickly steal your virginity,
After killing divinities, I've realized no combatant's a match for me,
Gradually spilling my wrath to show rap my capacity,
Substantially, gifted and spitting while shifting the galaxy's gravity,
My anatomy's fit lyrically naturally since before my tragic depravity,
Passively filling you with cavities while causing atrophy passably,
Rapidly sanity is becoming more absent in me,
I swallow you whole, then I regurgitate with acidic contents,
Prolific sonnets constantly spilling out of my mouth like liquid vomit,
I try to quiet my state, but I lie with hate when I hibernate,
Even when tranquilized, the chaos never ceases to try to escape,
I choke you with your own hair until your soul can't forbear,
And kill you before the lord can hear a word of your own prayer,
I devour your lyrics playfully, a snake in a state of latency,
There's no escapin my fate, it's fatally too late for me..

...And that's who I am..
..Now you you know..

..And that's all she wrote..

The crimson-gold entrance of a restaraunt captured my attention; passing by the scent, this blast of vibrant senses
Inhaling the incense of fresh, steamy rice served with fish-fillet, I visioned trays; alas, the finest dishes!
But not a dollar by my pockets- thus, I plopped beside the curb as my mouth watered; I was starvin'
Shorn of penny in hand- then came a brilliant plan, to taste those succulent specials of Robert's China Garden..

..Or whatever the name of this asian eatery! So I came in sneakily- that is, until a waitress seated me
Saying, "Be at ease! You don't have to pay immediately," amazing me with how I'd reached a buffet this easily
Before she gave a drink to me, with great indecency- I left my table to grab a plate to take in secrecy
Trays of great cuisines in reach- the sizzling oysters, steaming beef and crab legs had changed my day infeasibly!

I picked out elegant arrangements of won-tons, coconut shrimps, and even found a seasoned flounder platter
Torn decisions of foreign dishes; will it be the orange chicken- or pork and ribs with sweet-and-sour batter?
In the midst of a mental conflict, my eyes flickered toward the sushi section for a second and suddenly, I froze-
Were my eyes decieved? No- I could see, it was wrapped in rice indeed: a god-damn California roll.

That little taste of deliciousness in roasted seaweed; the sight was like a girl in remote Tahiti with no bikini
The fact that it lay still untouched, freshly-wrapped amidst the countertops without notice was so demeaning
I darted toward it, people shouting, "Slow the fuck down!" but now- my lungs found the aroma of kung pao stir fry
So I spun around to follow it saying, "I'll save the roll for last," as I'd come across this calamari seafood delight!

While gathering octopus- I was dazzled by Foo Young galore; piling my plate, leaving room for no more
My eyes glued to the potstickers coated in soy sauce mixtures and Chow Mein, as if I'd never seen a noodle before
Caught up in embellished dela***ies; a faint forgetfulness descended upon the entree I'd in store for last
The roll, alas! I leaped forward, dashing across the floorboard toward the sushi- until I felt a shoulder tap

A man said, "I'm sorry, but you've made too much of a ruckus," snatching the plate from where my fingers gripped
I lunged at my luncheon- but fell on my stomach as he pulled back, and knocked me out the door with a single kick
There I was once again, on the curb with my mouth watering; forever banned from this place 'till I turned old
But I promised myself; one day, I would sneak in again and get my hands on that god-damn California roll.

I remember the innocent sparkle that glimmered so subtle under the Northern Lights; your sapphiren eyes
Oblivious to the cold, we'd play, scurrying through the snow, each day; embracing Boreas' frozen paradise
Life-long companions, venturing amidst the blisterin' blizzards, held together strong by empathy's zealous ties
We'd oathed never to leave eachother's side; lives even death couldn't seperate, as energy never dies

I remember we thought we were ageless and undying; protected by the bond of immortal vows
It was until one night, when a song of sadness and lament drifted amongst the air carried by mournful howls
We'd followed its broken-hearted tune through mountainous expanse, as suddenly the sound of silence sung;
That striking stillness I'll never forget, when a dog's figure loomed over his companion's, who's time had come

I remember its head in the fur of its fallen brethren, as it let go a weathered belief, that never he'd leave
We came to it and shared its sorrow; accompanied its misery, and as the moonlight shone, together we'd grieved
We let little shimmering tear drops embrace the mountainside's earth; let our woes brandish into stone
Imagining how the two brothers used to run and play like us; just a couple wolves dancing in the snow

-

I remember luxuriant stories we'd tell; how Elysian Fields' golden gates awaited us beyond the Northern Star
'O Sparkling beacon, we chased to the Arctic region's farthest reaches, determined to find utopia no matter how far
Our feet were driven forward with scuttled pursuit; painted in our mind like a portrait, this wonderful view
Envisioning lands of warmth; greens that contrasted to the sheets of white, which flourished in colorful hues

I remember we aged and our souls became weary; still, we searched this land far from home, long departed
But we grew old, and we grew tired; so my journey with you to utopia had come to an end, but not forgotten
I could see you dieing, and we both knew a trickling flicker of life would soon put your sapphiren eyes to rest
You promised me we would meet again, whether it life or death, then you died with your final breath

So I put my head in your fur, my fallen brethren; howling as the moonlight shone, giving you a tenderly kiss
Whispering in your ear, one last oath; that I would meet you in utopia, where your energy lives
Little shimmering teardrops embraced the frosted earth, as I let my woes brandish into stone
and I remembered how we used to run and play, each day.. just a couple wolves dancing in the snow

vs

The Hammer loose & ringing,
Im bangin Superwomen. Orc got a Madam moving with him from Japan & two in Yemen
Ya man is stupid with 'em, & I stay switchin up that Bank Role like Janet Hubert-Whitten
Fuck a Bar I'ma grip Chrome
The hardest with Brimstone & u'll be Rolling if I Start Running like the Car in the Flinstones
Got Barbies banged.. & necks will get clocked bruh. My set is a Monster with Bacardi plans
I'm a Party man. U hardly BLAM! Have ya crew screamin 'GET TO THE CHOPPER' like Arnie Fans
In lamens I'm too fly. Insane with the moves guy, flow like Rain in a Blue Sky
I'd play Five Finger Roullete with the Blade of Battousai after a Table of Moonshine
There's no Revival, I'm the ONLY Rival. My techs move in haste n' by stealth
Fuck a Broken Idol, I wrote the Bible after Coke & Five Pills then Excommunicated myself
Let the ruckus flow: U going where the Dead Heading
I'm cooking dope - was at the Red Wedding during the Head Wetting & told Roose Bolton to fuck a goat
You'll never be witnessed with a pen of just mishits
don't needta *Slow It Down.* U need every rap slogan that ever existed plus one Helllll of a wish list
Duck if you step cuz Im fucked in the head, don't let the hole in it spook ya
I'd play Russian Roulette covered in Lead with a Loaded Bazooka after a Bowl of Sambucha
THIS man a Beast!? Fantasy.
I'm an evil Lord -- you a Keebler Dwarf with a bland physique
The heaters off: I'd squeeze n' torch a Ouija board 'til even Satan can't stand the Heat
You ain't got the Bones to speak. I'm the Coldest Priest, roaming streets ina Robe of Meat
I stole the Golden Fleece from a Roman Fleet all because I was Trolling Geeks while Cold in Greece
Im getting it now, Burden is cute.. taking Virgins in groups like Suburbias loose
Murderous too. Trust if 'my Heads in the Clouds' I'm conversing w/ Zeus over a Bourbon or two
I'm the Wordsmith on a Molly with hammer fist blows
.... ''Now you're First to Get this Body'' like what Adam was told when God was handling dough
It's quicksand when this bastard comes through,
I'll Master a coup. Disastrous dude. I once touched MC Hammer mid dance with HIS hand
They need a Banner all in red or a Camera on my head for putting an extravaganza on in text
Bars are soft as hell; you listen to Alanis Morissete both in the car and on cassette
I bring a Hammer for the set. Your Arms small, that's a Tyrannosaurus Rex
I'm totin' blammers that'd ghost Bin Laden, acting so Aladdin in a Sire's turban
I'm toasting Stalin in Copenhagen; the Iron Curtain's supplying Burden:
You're welcome for the fire wording
Orc's pensive with wordplay, armed with a Kenshin Reverse-Blade that'll leave heads a group
Did I mention that Burd's great? The penmanship's first rate....
I'm a Poltergeist of Walter White in an incredible crew that's set up to shoot
The caustic type with irreverent views. My dick Elephant huge.
I'm like Bob Marley. The Don Yardie.
No, wait.. I'm Tom Hardy. That's a Legend to you (in one helllll of a suit)
I'll turn up to ya Mom's party and be both clever and cute in my finest pair of leopard print shoes
I'm every gal's weakness; they leak fluid. This man's penis has its own beat to it --
Trust when I'm in the streets moving they play Val Venis' theme music.
& I take a Barbarian Selfie,
Ur manner is soft: when the Hammer is wrought, know the carrions plenty
Danaerys man will get offed... #NodisrespecttoBarristanSelmy
I'm Bombing so stay where da range is; this meth head'll be left black
It's common to have the Clay make u famous. I'm talking Celebrity Deathmatch
We know Ozil. I'm so real that when I type hymens move, it's light shit too
U vs Bison moves: U couldn't be Klose to a legend & I score more times than dude
The poll shows u nice w/ the Mentions? we'll see when the Wessons clear
U'll take a slide ina second. Now ya girl be Raiden the legend & we ain't talkn Metal Gear
Hollows don't knock twice. I'm a mad ripped Brad Pitt, bitches wanna swallow the cock right
You ain't THAT kid, SAVAGE. if Man get his Sack gripped... it's followed by ''Cough Twice''
I'm the Martyr of War. The heart of a Brawl.. leave man rabid & in parts on the floor
The rap addict, grab ya nan's Black wig 'Fly thru the air & take a Stab at it'.. no Darts in a Board
U trying to shoot often? Dude stop it. You'll die if you do cock it & lie ina Blue coffin
Wana lose ya Health. Well.. then Suit Yaself & we ain't talking Buying a New Closet
This bastards gay.. yo I ain't evil, I'm Hot. The feeble will rot with dreams of the top
Since u passed away, ya girl cut my pic & Masturbate -- they call me the Cream of the Crop
Ya girl love my wording as well. She said you nervous as hell
Ur Caucasian. No.. I said your Cock Asian, it whispers ''Sorry Father, I failed u'' & tries to murder itself
I'm the sickest Head, you'll be lifted dead. Orc's Heracles when the Herald speaks
I'll put an end to this Chicken Head.. & we ain't talking Preparing Feasts or Tearing Meat
U'll lay broken in defeat n' opened in the street. U emboldened w. retreat but it's dead wrong
I'll choke him in his sleep.. dump the body & Have him 'Rolling in the Deep' like Adelles song
It's the Tsar with these quotes, I'll rip apart a Hero just to arm the Heat scope
Sparkkk til he's smoke. Mark the beast's throat.
How this Spar gone be dope?! it's ORC vs Darker Ego times every Bar that he's Wrote
I'm at Benihana with ya Baby Momma dressed as Master Chief in Heavy Armour
I SHOULD clip the snaggle-teeth Manatee witha magazine...
...but fuuuck it I'm a steady charmer
This is Big Baby gone mad, man's killed in a second when the FINISH HIM beckons
The Switchblade is on hand but the Kick game is Hwoarang if we bringing that Tekken
I'm in Vegas sippin' with a thot like Mel B
Insane at spitting, my veins are different
As hotttt as Hell be.
Man like Thomas Shelby with the Razor hidden & the Gauge for gripping
Praise the women; I'm stillll stronger than Killmonger with the Double Blades
I've been Heel longer than a Summer day but my Steel somber as a Judges wake
The GOD flows sick: I'll bring all manner of pain like Sandor Clegane the sickest version
I had the hollows picked.. but you 'already got those Tips' when I fixed your wording
This is BANANAS... The clip too. Got the Hammer equipped to damage the kids crew
You'd need Ravishing Rick Rude, a Panther, a Schitzu, a Gat and like Six dudes just to FATHOM the slick moves
The fandom's legit, true. How sick can a kid be!? Vicious & filthy when moving the right hand
A Shooter with nice tan, even Richard Kuklinski wish he could pinch me, I'm cooler than Iceman

The Russian cannons fire round-shot to snatch men from our ranks,
Our drummers play on and our men march forwards en masse.
The Sargants shout “Form up!” The ranks thin and reform as men die,
But the French columns march on our Golden Eagle banners held high.

I am Henry Zuran - Major in a unit of 300 French Heavy Dragoons,
We are the elite mounted infantry attached to Colonel Maxwall’s platoon.
I was dismounted and watched the battle from a nearby ridge,
30, 000 French against 50, 000 Russians, the battle was big.
But it was ending, the sounds of volleys grew further and further apart,
Neither side could gain ground and both armies were at an impasse.

A junior officer was running over, “Major Zuran, Colonel Maxwall says he is unwell,
And he is not fit to lead the cavalry force through that hell.”
“My God man, the Colonel must be fit to lead unless he’s dead?”
The officer looked embarrassed “Sir the Colonel is drunk he will not rise from his bed.”
The young man looked up over the hill,
He saw the great white clouds of smoke from the firing drills,
The Russian cannon had taken a heavy toll it was notorious,
The young man spoke “Major Zuran have we won?” I said “Yes of course man, France is always victorious!”
In truth it was indecisive, in a way both sides were defeated,
Heavy losses and death tolls as both main forces retreated.
Only slowly retreating rear-guards were left on the field,
And in that moment - I knew my destiny had been revealed.
I saw a chance for glory and for pride, a chance to snatch victory and claim France a great prize,
A cart full of wounded was dragged past over the rise,
The young officer doubled over and vomited, I saw the fear in his eyes,
I said “Come with me man, into the battle we’ll ride!”

When I studied as a young man, the military academy said I was too aggressive,
They wrote I was too direct and that “In battle you must be deceptive.”
But now for one day I will be in command, I have only one chance,
I will perform such a deed that the Emperor himself will make me a Marshall of France.
My Dragoons will be like the hammer, the enemy will shatter apart,
I will strike through their rear-guard and rip out their heart.

The enemy was retreating in square their bayonets levelled on guard,
It is taught that no horse can break through steel held with levelled arms,
For cavalry to break an infantry square has been called impossibly hard,
But still I will order my men to charge! And I will lead the vanguard!
Because today the Russians have already suffered death and defeat,
Their morale will be low and their resolve will be weak,
It will not take much to turn the enemy to panic,
When one man runs so does another - and then their whole force will be frantic.
My men will fight for me more than that Maxwall drunkard and bore,
I have fought beside these men from the Rhineland, to Spain and now here at Warsaw.
I am not one for words, I gathered my men shouted “Vive Le’Emperor!” and then turned,
Facing the enemy they were 2 hills away, the next moments all blurred,
A slow canter at first, the trumpeter played as our horses began to gallop,
Over the rolling hills we quickened as we neared to our challenge.
The enemy had cannon in their first square! An almighty sound and a great fireball,
We were met with a musketry volley, I saw Dragoons to the left and right of me fall,
I saw a Dragoon being dragged by the stirrup along by his mare,
His horse was shot but the beast slid and crashed into the first square.
It created a gap! I pointed my sword and charged towards it,
I felt a terrible shot in my shoulder but I just had to ignore it,
I was the first inside the square, hacking at the infantry line,
My horse was stabbed in its side as more and more Dragoons arrived.
My horse reared up I held tight the reigns and back its head jerked,
The enemy broke, cavalry had smashed a square, now this was a first!
The second and third squares heard the screaming men, clanging metal and hooves slamming into the earth,
Our curved cavalry sabres were designed for this kind of work.
All three squares broke – Spur on, lean right, slash and spur on again,
Hack downwards, hack upwards and kill the fleeing men,
We killed until our arms grew heavy and tired,
We killed until the sun fell and extinguished its fire,
Three broken enemy squares nothing was left or desired,
A glorious day, I looked around at the events that transpired.
I saw my happy soldiers, the dead enemy, and those that were captured,
My men knew we had done something magic, I knew today was an affirmation of my own skill in tactics,
I knew it would not take much to turn the enemy to panic,
And so 300 French Dragoons had defeated 4000 Russians and captured 3 battle standards.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote