- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Sakraphicial: "Apocalyptic" 11/8/01 6:50:41 pm

Hook- Slanted minds analyze enchanted skies/ as branded eyes franticly search for answers why/organisms deplete even ants and flies/its an apocalyptic realm don't make me recant my cry

-Entrapped by the hands of time/I let my eyes wander and exam the skies/
as my brain ponders on how man survives/paranormal activity is what you'd find if you cat scanned my mind/
so my frustration builds after unanswered chants and cries/ on a world whose curves and curls were formed by scams of crime/
disputes between civilization sayin 'this land is mine'/
has led to innocent deaths and the loss of strands of lives/
so peace and silence is the ideal cushion as my soul seeks assylum/
and as we increase the violence/evil transformed to a kingdom being released from phylums/
unable to be suppressed and keep from pilin/ the beast known as evil and deceit was unleashed and wildin/
uncontrolled-infinite times more powerful than tha gun you hold/
in a realm that imitates hell but turns the sun to cold/
i run to fold my hands and pray to the one who knows/
but my questions come up unanswered like we've become disowned/
in astonishment i clutch my dome/-realizing his reinforcement not lettin lucifers cuffs unfold.

Hook x2

-As the world revolves 'round hate absorbed now/ the amorphous earth's compounds gradually turn into a warground/
Nuclears soar clouds as hijacked planes leave worldly buildings tore down/
people form mounds and coalitions/ different positions extremists who wish to leave us in ditches/
preachin a mission and seekin a vision/ that's destroyin bonds and depletin our bridges/
wit objectives to make us sleep with the fishes/ i search for answer so i seek the omnicient/
and his pool of though lookin to leap in his wisdom/ but this realm makes it evident the grim reaper is livin/
and the keeper of sinners cynically laughs as he gets deeper and bigger/
im eatin my dinner that might be my last so i keep to my inner-/
conscious and souls turn cold till they're frostbit/
deadly gases and toxins patrol the ozone till the air is caustic/
i lost it fatigued and exhausted/ the world spins till the population is nauseous/
and congregates just to hurt each other like mosh pits/its an apocalyptic realm-we've been taken under hostage.

holla back

peace
Sakraphicial a.k.a. Mind Splitter