View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 12:33 AM   #504
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default *REAL RAP

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE

[New Jessica Alba Sig / Jessica Alba / J.Alba Quick Thing]

Oh, the poor Gal Was Great Til Ye 'Shopped Away!! Stop- don't push Out A Tape & Collage Ya Name!!..
'cause Rapping Lame as your Graphics K? either way you won't drop an "Alba Making 'em Want To Bang"!!

[Nas Sig / Quick Biggie Smalls Signature]

Hey!

Jim Glockz Is Pretty Clean!! study his GFX before Pics Crop n' Sigs Drop which Diss Nas & Biggie Please!!
If Not? we'll see Ribs Popped With Sini's Teeth "tearing Kar' heart apart" like Rick Ross In Skinny Jeans!!-

'til we see "Car'cass & bone", like he Decided To Lose His Virginity!! ALAS. Vagina Refuses Him Instantly!!
such a Bitch- If We ask K Why you ain't in pussy? he'll reply, "False" while Applying A Lubricant Literally!!

Due to "irrelevant set-ups + schemes": any K Flip Or Punch Is A Downer & Clips're Bust At Him Outward!!
I'm gassin on Kar 'cause a Shell Gets 'Em Pumped- as the man decides to "Fill Err Up Within Counters"!!

[Filler Up With Encounters]

Arteries Stop As Fangs Sink In K Deep- 'til this "fruit Kar Been Ate" like Sparkling Squash & Grape Drinks!!
Start Wiki On This Page Link & They've Seen- the only Place We, can find that Kar Niggie's Topping J.P!!

Bye

Veteran? please...

They say you're the "foulest-known",*pfttt* well then I'm Al-Capone coming to bring "down-the-tone" like when a movie at the cinema-starts-pace.
Like...Why you mentioned-at-top-rate? You tired-old-man I started your retirement-plans, cuz only time "Tony goes out with a bang" is at the ending-of-Scareface!

Give it up...

You washed-up-lame, I'll toss-this-brain-dead-ape and send em ashamed-in-space for trying to throw hooks-in-guerilla-mode!
Forreal,
crook-thinks-he's-"hella-dope", like his bars-snatches-our-pride-but if "Mars-catches-our-eye", then we're looking-through-telescopes!

You ain't strong...

Before the tourney you worked that light-weight-Jim(gym) were your lines-great-then? Nah, "Mars Bars" were about as heavy as the chocolate school-kids-do hustle!
I guess your no machine! that can't bruise-me-or-tustle! So I won't be clapping-this-boy-with-the-chrome-popping, cuz my rhymes be packing-steroids-to-have-"TONE-BODIED"...without me moving-a-muscle!

yeah you light...

and you aint no murderer..

The chrome-piece-your-policy like this poser-is-slaughtering? Nah,we saw how he "ducked killing" like a christian known-for-theology!
So atleast be showing-some-modesty, you foe-busting-wannabe-, cuz only time " Mars be at war" is in Roman-Mythology!

You won't go past text cuz

You're an overrated-fucker-with-all-your-stupid bars, burn-dirt-wipe, try to "earn-your-stripes", but Frosted Flakes is the only time " Tony-on-a-Cover",-you-don't -do shit hard!
So I'm popping-the-chopper and dropping-your-posture-cuz-you-could-wish- on-a -"shooting star"-to-be-"rocking-a-concert", -you-still-wouldnt-be-no-Bruno, Mars!

R.I.P.
I spit flames that'll jet this fairy, you're about as scary as red canaries
If a bitch ever gave suffering (Su' Fur Ring) she broke up with him when they were getting married
I'm discerning you with game, to the point of no return this kid's lame
you haven't urned any wins, I'm killing you 'without any dirt' when I burn you with flames
I shot the nine stupid, I have concubine music
If you take the piss and stall for a kill, I'll shoot the pole - like a columbine student
I'm setting to conquer, against me/ you best be getting a doctor
After this battle, they'll be 'more red on my hands' than a professional boxer
I'm exceeding your life, with one knife, I'll appease with a strike
I'm a christian, God is my rock; but I'll kill this dinosaur with a meteorite
I'm a ruthless with the schism, I'll leave you toothless with the rhythm
This kid is so dumb, when I say a parable; it confuses him like a riddle
I'm exceeding this queer, on this site? you're never being revered
Face it - on 'wax your wack' like crazy people cleaning their ears
I have June fate, I'll leave you moved with a blue mace
Trust me/ the mini rocket will shoot for the sky - and leave you with a moon face/

Done!
Sinacog is online now Add to Sinacog's Reputation Report Post

Wrote on the plane.

Look. Obv beyond ur level. don't think u understand the strength I'm holding
Lemme explain so u'd understand: I've trained in 100x gravity wearing weighted clothing
Haven't done this in over a yr but do know what follows. U fold w. hollows
Unfortunately this gold will just go over your head... & da halo is sho ta follow
Get shanked by many shivs. Hit plenty ribs & let da shots end em
Turn u into a BeyBlade- Cutters sticking out ya side while da piece leave ya top spinning
it's just this simple: U & team try ta ride on me, putting tecs to windows..
& have ya bodies drop from da whip one at a time, nigga. The Jetsons intro
Pussy, U weren't born ta arm snap. Disfiguring members, torn, & all that
Snakes like you dissapear durning ya matchups. You'z Reptile from Mortal Kombat
Ur'a hot fail & I'm da shit. But you don't need ta hear my hot sale
I'll just bottle all this flame up & throw it at cha, dummy. Thas a Molotov cocktail
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote