View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 01:29 PM   #506
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

*RARE*
@Cashius longbar flow

When you're as rich as the kid the world is yours, I could talk to ya slut, offer her drugs and toss her a buck
To lodge a log and a cock in her butt, just missing the space coup, I don't understand how she talk with the plug
Get hit with a side kick you taking an L A like Watts Son, I pull up on ya curb, pop chrome, like I swerved on roads
This nerds not cold, he didn't detect trouble but I knew this win was a sherlock holmes
But I heard you got drugs and be hurlin out them packs, y'know; serving out a sack
My bullets burstin out the mac, you're real, boy shit, you'll get "dealt, toyed, ripped" for 'working out them traps!'
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote