View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:02 AM   #519
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Sinacog Pt.3

As I look out the window pane, sin is flamed to the point where an inferno is cast
The fire spreads burning our flag - and scorches corpses till they're in an urn for their past
I've developed insomnia because I'm worried and sad - it's only a matter of time before my death is sealed
And I'm on the muddy floor left to squeal - this bloody war has scarred the nation - and it has yet to heal
The threat is real - set in steel and iron - breaths of spieling fire - demolishing our mahogany doors
A slaughtering force - with grenades and bombs for a war - invading our land without a thought of remorse
I could hear them on our course from miles away - harnessing their planet's pride in their grace
But why must they face us with such violent rage? Why must we be sentenced to death on this trial of hate?
I cry and I pray - for peace to flourish again - looking out the window - thinking when the torment will end
My core is in twists - at the sight of foreigners in the mist - blowing holes in the ground - forming a crypt
The sky is pouring with limbs of courageous soldiers - who carried boulders on there shoulders for us
I see the ones who are breathing loading their guns - trying to rebuttal with slugs next to puddles of blood
But they've succumbed to their hunt - their hunger and lust is that of gluttonous scum
A covenants rushed by the government's fund - but it's quickly turned into an abundance of dust
Now these robots roll on concrete roads - firing projectiles at our lofty homes
These rocky drones have been programmed by evil mechanics - to have a heart in an off beat zone
Not even children are spared on this day of tragedy - they're ripped apart by machine guns under the spring sun
They truly are the elite ones - with superior weaponry - plus they outnumber us ten to a meek one
There's nothing our world can produce to stop this madness - all our caskets are surely seen
I hear vivid screams of our unsung heros - as military tanks are blasted to smithereens
These our explicit scenes of the extinction of man - our hourglass has dropped it's last spec of sand
There is no miracle for blessing the land - for destiny has beckoned its plan
Technology has stepped to the stand - taking over the human race while we barely started running
The President has resorted to desperate measures - as he orders atomic bombs be dropped on the country
This is our hell dispersed in regime - for now the entire earth has been seized
I realize this is worse than any burning disease - as I look out the window - and witness Man Versus Machine

The fire of my eyes melts ice of the Arctic
I am righteous in war, as I silence the departed
I am from heaven’s gates, with a valiant sword in hand
Yet I’ve fought on earth’s every course of land
No-one could stand in my way, of achieving peace
The biblical beasts walk the shores, as I arrange a clean defeat
Demons come from the crevices of hell
I slash at them with my sword, ending them in dwelt
My nemesis is a demon, commander of evil spirits
They organize behind enemy lines, yet my sword clears it
Satan has met his match, I will take his name to death
I slash at his head, but it will take more strategy – to claim his breath
The empyrean skies open wide, and demons come out to kill
Yet I capture them all with my third eye, killing them at will
This is Armageddon; Angels come from the sky to assist me
The demon’s target the precious from above’s, but we keep on resisting
The multitude of demon’s coming for our bodies, has me intriguing
So I aim for their souls instead, as The Angels and I continue persisting
As I continue defeating, the demon shows he wants to fight
My sword *clinks* with his talons, until I slash the wind, and banish him from sight
I stand alone, as the demon runs back in a hurry
He scratches my chest, yet my sword slashes back, leaving him decapitated, in a flurry
The demons never seek to retreat, yet the Angels push forward
The Angels slash and crash their quarters, keeping strength and order
Yet Satan has slaughtered many Angels with his sword, and his presence diminishes all
It is time we take him out for ‘good’, and have him and the demon’s sinning withdrawn
I am ready to face him in combat, as The God of Israel gives me a message
‘Never give in to that of a sinner’, I concur, as I face the devil where death sends
I fly towards him in his place, our swords *clink*, but he has the resisting feeling embraced
He tries to combat, but my eyes hold the sun’s flicking flame, plus I have the sword concealing his grave
We stare at each other straight in the face, before our swords stop *clinking* each other
We *clash* swords five times in a row, before we fly into the empyrean sky with one another
Our swords *clash* 50 times into symphony, there goes the heart of man
Our auras are too strong, as our fighting roughly tears apart the land
The demon’s collide with the angels, as I *clink* swords with the devil
The time is now to end this with Satan, for this war will be settled
Our swords *clink* for the last time, but I with God and my strength, remove him from his sword
I then look upon what was torn, and *stab* him through his chest into his heart, elating the lord
It has come, the war has been established, demon’s retreat – Angels cry tears of joy in their lavish
My valiant sword has been victorious, as I’ve settled this anguish
It is over, I return to heaven’s gates, and as part of the enlightenment, I meditate
We cheer graciously in our way, as The Angels, and The God of Israel has shown their fate
It is time, the lord is deemed, freedom is here, the war is ceased
I am one with heaven’s beasts, as it is time for peace.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote