View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 04:50 AM   #532
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

“When empty space is all that's left, let the void be filled.”

well, the best it can manage.

so,

yo,

;

…… It's Gawd, Allah, the next'a kin - a past-unanimous branding, all been scarred upon His melanin .. oh yes, the martian's got a membership,
would-be the martyr prophet legends sing, yet when I start to chalk the message in? Christ'll rob it for glory & claim he marked the blotted penmanship -
then he'll die again denying that his karma got the best of him ………
that's why:
These carbon copy residents can gargle cocks 4 president, I'm still the sargeant known for carving marble rocks with metal fists,
an artist not to meddle with. yall can spawn the outer layer, go & bargain shop for eloquence .. but the quest itself's retarded, ain't no mall to cop intelligence!
it's hard to mock this fella's gift, a militant soul of wisdom .. the visions was so persistant, that i stitched up six infinities bridging the solar systems;
a sickening flow precision, kid that visited rogues in prisons, blood-etched sketches exhchanged, as pictographs depicted a global mission..
a glistening throne existed once, I'd sit with a robed magician .. Next to hell, flames blackening, yet living a cold existance ……
A pit in the snow, imprisoned in the brilliance of hope arisen, held triple 9 mm.'s to the prisms of holy christians,
..diggin a hole to piss in, the pilgrim, track forests & paths lost, backfired the mechanical nazareth with nada more than hacksaw,
a Lord with a glass jaw..but when swordsman attacks fall, the highest titans of my time would absorb it & back off!
in morgues with a black shawl, suited up, boxing with tyson's folks; eye contact lapses witnesses to shock in a frightening jolt -
had my irises lined with twice as many watts as a lightning bolt!
copped every model of microscope, now those astrologists like the flow .. live life abiding by a manuscript the Gods of the Mayans wrote,
so Novices might just choke, used my mind's eye to fry an ommelete with whitened toast, then run up to grapple the last apostle n‘ slice his throat!
the drops is described as "GOAT", Blacketh overlooks planets uncharted .. instantly branded the hardest, once I left the last tyrannosaurus cast in a tarpit,
ravish the harvest, let inhabants starve then drag around half of the carcusses back to the lab, extracted fragments stashed in the carpet ……
follow paths in the darkness, breeze by ya legion of fake cats .. walk a week straight, 8th day breaks, i'm asleep in a haystack;
breathin a gray black, smoke's catchin up, i need to evade that ..
given father saturn such a reason to hate, that clouds now follow where i travel & they freeze when I make camp!
most keying up lame raps, kids be rockin the spits frail .. so ya whore read sex stories, while my cock in the bitch tale -
jump to pond from a ship's sail, dove in goddesses, mahogany pigtails; and used poseidons tridant allthewhile for choppin up fishscale!
the prophet that kings hail, shine brighter than fair days. knives to write, python fang aligned, decipher the airwaves,
stride inside of a bear cave, had the hide of his hair shaved..hang the bloody skins, dry 'em out with just a lighter & hairspray!
flyin' higher than airplanes, sword bends low, the endo & weed smoke captures me .. then i rapidly mastered fu jukendo in zero gravity,
got murder counts, scenes indecent, nuff to resemble an emo's fantasy.
in benzos with C-notes strapped to me, still don't let no amigos hassle me..so much beef, its off the wall, like echoes in meatloaf factories,
……We PbP, plus the some extra leftover EO family……
Men of metal that gleam so placidly, flash & see 'em burn n' melt to ashes .. it's the return of Hellsing, faggots.
us 5, patrol the site without no verbal help from admins, so we ‘run this shit’ .. while yall ‘cant even start a light jog’ like ‘nocturnal health fanatics’……
infernos shelfed schematics, galactics shoved to the cornerstone; once again I summon the sword of poem, crowned a prince of the writtens 'til i swung it up toward the throne,
cut jugular cords with chrome, leave nothin but gore n bone, when He collapsed , i adapted as the covenant's lord alone …
The son of a force unkown, was re-birthed in enchanted light .. so observe as the tactics strike,
reversin the axis, might just turn the tide straight down to quench my thirst in the afterlife,
verbals'll crack the mic, among crowds, standin out just like a bergundy patch on white..
grab conservatives, stab em twice, unearths my version of catholic's christ ..He whom prays in burning churches with the virgin hermaphrodite!
still lurk in a castle, white, where urban kids have to fight .. they'll crack ya jaws on the pavement, call it curbin ya appetite;
the servant of ashen knights, all perched with a jagged knife. the day i bowed down to they power was the permanent sacrifice ……
i was searchin for answers, hikin' through it all, Godless .. met men in uniform on unicorns who drooled & talked nonsense,
Disproving all concepts, eyed a shine, drew close, then I moved & saw bronzes .. gold, silver radiation, flanked a unabomb cartridge..
dig the human thought process: black acid, n substance, gas-lined to dynomite, ignites traumatic combustion;
like volcanic eruptions, the cracks & concussions can self-compress to gravel at a hat's drop, then vanish to nothin,
must be magic or somethin, but when blacketh is bustin .. it turns present tense sentences to passive discussions,
so from spanish to russian, my mechanics demonstrate immaculate functions, trail markers left as relics beckoning each path to destruction..
a bastid, corrupted, flick spikes & samoan darts, kick up shit til you idiots get hyper than joan of arc,
twin vipers n' polar sharks swim right to ya vocals, sharp - replace ya eyes with a pair of trick dice & a joker's card!
this writin, the dopest art; all scrawled in grenade pencils, white hot flames to the page, then I started to blaze mentals,
charcoal to trace stencils, the author & aged rebel .. translate words to advanced lit in the earliest sanskrit from the walls of the Jade Temple,
armor of gray metal, heartbeatin with the speed of pure aqua, body temperature turning up the heat of your sauna,
.. or premature lava, understand, i'm STILL speakin for allah, from the slums of my hometown to the streets of nirvana!
so please, if you wanna - step to get thrown in fifty coffins, each a seperate limb, hymns, yo i'm known to rip these often,
the flow is sickly, watch this: they all stand to it, then i blow n kid's knees soften; shit'll buckle up quicker than a motorist precaution,
from the low abyss, it's awesome how a glimpse of the essence can terrorize these bitches in seconds,
use primitive weapons, words and mind, then they mimiced the presence .. now viewing most writtens been like clicking on a crystal reflection,
each myth is a lesson, all concluding and the ending point that Disc is legend.
that next level invaded, guess i've risen from heaven, swoop like vultures every now and then to take my pick of the peasants,
then i'm strippin the flesh n‘ find nothing within .. resort to explosive, last hand grenade stuck in the pin;
then they bludgeon the wings, fall to ground helpless, aint no love to begin, guess i made it full-circle, passion been runnin too thin.
pour up rum n' the gin, commit a couple'a sins .. then on my death day, make ready for the coming of Grim,
cuz when somethin existed, it can suddenly dim .. that's why all your praise on my writing is now dust in the wind.
it wasn't to win .. not to be the best in this cypher shit, it's just another stepping stone that drove my quest for enlightenment,
so I guess that it's time to quit, the message is dried n' ripped.. claimed the throne on my own, now to let the messiah sit,
left the measurments twice as thick, no use tryna stretch time, or to wet it & light the wick .. it's best to just flicker out, leave methods to die, then split ……
there's still venomous lines to spit, so this next generation had better ignite the script .. cuz yo,

it's a lot harder than it looks to get ya veteran licenses.

mark 'em.

Equipped alien weaponery aimed directly at the planes trajectory
Traverse this plane wit telepathy; levitate out a blackhole wit a sign that reads...
"R.I.P Malaysia Flight 370"
Degree in chemistry; mix hydrocloric brews; Agent Orange and Blue
Watching Neigh Palm weapons big enough to turn the whole Vienam forest floor a fluorescent hue
Mordors hordes weapons in view, fire at will; Admire the skill
aim skyward and reel; drag ya leader back to the frontline and funeral pyre the kill
Ya Lord Sire forreal; from start to finish I create and flow well
I'm even a motherfucking psychopath at the check-in... welcome to Bates Motel.
Mix Vodka, Kahula and Baileys - that's a recipe for disaster
Getting Drunk in Washington protesting funerals with Westboro Baptists after
You forced this laughter watch you grab ya throat vomiting
Addicted to holy water promethazine ready to accept Morpheus peace offerings
A cult following, popularity is the reason they rally
Describing my crew? the Term 'In' is Welcome... more than Walking Dead's season finale
Group Therapy session, psychiatrists diagnosis is clear
and the beast inside is starting to tick... Captain Hooks Crocodile is near

The Glock 9 that I'm grippin could start a bonfire.. I'll hog tie ya division
A dogfighter w/ SWAT sniper precision; my strong right'd make God cry in submission
W/ shots primed to go online in an instant, put the pistol-grip to ya neck
Rippin into ya flesh; the grimmest picture of Death's sickle swingin in synergistic effect
Constructin your fate w/ multiple blades I culled from the Ancients
Approach your city carryin the skulls of the vanquished like the hull of a slave ship
Summon the strength of Goliath.. hit like a Congo viper hocking saliva
Somalian pirate in the wake of Poseidon, my optical fibers like an Oculus visor
A locust swarmin out the lotus blossom, the wrong one to go to war w/
Ronin swordsman in cloaking armor like a Trojan horse full of Roman Spartans
A polar storm shiftin the global orbit, reached the pinnacle of lethal cynosure
My genes're sinister.. DNA print reads as genius literature w/ Nietzsche's signature
Brain fires impulses from pilot's controls.. process data w/ dire results
My mind make a diamond corrode; to write what I know'd leave you white as a ghost
Or w/ Meyer syndrome.. I'm Einstein if he wired his skull to a nitrogen bulb
A dynamo clone in a scientist's coat, deciphering rows of binary code

I'll take a fictional setting and rake the thistle and webbing
Nabatean idioms reckoned I'd face a zillion legends
To skate the literal tempests - my ancient friends wouldn't mention
Inept friars, protect ya neck fibers when I'm raving to GZA with clenched fists
Let's make it simple as Reddit; if Para & Saber's gripping the weapon
you're off to a rocky start boxin' with the old guard like Mason Dixon's obsession
Just taste the venom, accept it - Pagan riddles erected
If Kano's kissing your empress, each page is visual leverage
RESPECT my team. We ain't your average Aretha Franklin nipple suppressors
We came to give you a lesson, a statement issued to enrich or triple investments
Overhaulin' with no balls - couldn't even scrape the Michelin's melon
I'm eight parts phalanx, nine percent gold digger
Five percent 5-Percenter, cypher set stone slinger
Prescribing final deaths to idle lines of vets, no zingers
cause V's an unsympathetic, isometric cybersect CoHpe stickler
Megatron rebuilt by Chevy, the system's not gonna fall
The cinderblocks in my palms had Liston droppin' his jaws
Enough subtle teasing. No longer preachin' to Priory's
A fuckin' beast when I'm writing these on eternal scrolls of summer evening ivory
Another creature entirely with another creature inside of me
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote