View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #52
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

I know my hands are tied because I'm not a "super-mod" or even a mod but rather temporary.

Let the record show tho

Red Glare and Frank have shared the same IP address, although I'm not sure if every single week but in research I've seen the same IP addresses numerous times

Also

Red Glare vote FOR Frank 1 time although the outcome was settled before that

Then Red Glare voted against Frank once, and Frank against Glare once.

In theory, I agree with Split as its both a conflict of interest and unfair advantage to have two aliases in the same Tourney.

I'm not upset, more impressed that you took two people to the Semis and had a legit shot at having two in the finals. That is a testament your skill @Red glare @Frank and @pohfig as he once managed this feat as well.

On the other hand, I also see no wrong as you DID NOT vote for yourself other then a few months back in a vote that didn't matter.

BUT...Rules are Rules.

Even though I was not aware of the rule I asked around to other sites vets and they WERE aware of it; all of them.

In short, Rules are Rules and the ruling is final.

@TopicalDood5

I realize you haven't battled a soul this postseason so I'm willing to keystyle or re-use a old verse against you if you'd like. Only I have little time so it wouldn't be great

TUPAC SHAKUR