View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #68
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

Rojo187 is on a distinguished road

Money killed hip hop...we went from a revolutionary form of expression to talk about society ills to blatant brand marketing and fake trend setting...pagans and heathens that will praise artists more than objectively listen to it for what it's worth...entertainment...and no matter how big a black person is I.e. Oprah jay z....there's a white dude cutting their checks cuz they have a massive and direct influence on their culture....That's why jay z wants you to question religion....all power lies in self...that Machiavellian attitude is very in line with some forms of humanism and satanism...fact...jay z stopped needing god for help years ago..but funny thing is....it's a war against Christianity than organized religion as a whole...why else would Jay z..Jehovah or Jay hova...himself name a Christian relic in his album title...

.believe what Jay-Z tells you but I rather believe in God and find out there isn't one...then not to believe and find out there is one....and say what you want but even with atomic tyler the future sig....there is a growing acceptance of occult symbols that are becoming more prevalent in music..

now jay can be doing this outta entertainment kanye can change his name to yeezus and say I am God....but it's all harmless right?

and kesha can dance in a black mass with pentagram in the background yet be the idol of millions of tying girls...eventually your daughters and not think there isn't some sort of sinister undercurrent that's during thru hiphop and other cultures?

one more thing...I was watching game of thrones and there's a part that says a man does not become such and powerful by being honorable...so money is power...power corrupts....absolute power corrupts absolutely...
Rojo187 is offline   Reply With Quote