View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:58 AM   #8
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Dead man:

Dope emotion my friend.. structure and vocab was hot.. story though only filled with details left an unanswered question.. WHO.. but any aywhoot dope none the less the rythmn and the descriptive lines of emotion come through at full ball.. dude this rocks nice one..

Topical:

Ahh holy shit, amazing like im sayen 10* of amazing.. it was completely topical n still blew me away.. the inelegance on the political areas you linked and explored where huge dude.. mammoth piece of art, I aint even playen.. Ace well deserved of a cahmp match you guys.. bith yall pz

Vote = topical dude

Huge battle, what a match.. titans unit and mashed it up, nice brawl guys.. cheers thanx for the read :)