View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 09:12 PM   #45
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Yeah im around probably worse people who care less ona regular basis, whether it just be in a car or not or not. On a regular basis I got my first 2 shots... but i'm almost 100% convinced i got the carona before they said it was the carona.

Again i'm a strong person so is my wife, relitevely young, right before they started talking about it on the news we were both like... debilitated sick for 2 weeks

I got my first 2 shots, didn't do the booster, not because it worries me or anything I just haven't done it.

And to dead poet, how did you know you had it multiple times, you went somewhere to get tested?
First time I got sick. Like I said it was really early on. They wouldn't give you a test unless you had a high fever. I never had one. No lie, I eventually threatened to beat the shit out of my doctor if he didn't sign the referal to be tested. This was after like 8 days of him having me come in every other day for no reason just charging my insurance over and over again. The other times were all in the last 3 months. I took the rapid at home test to confirm when I was feeling sick. Then went to an at site drive in testing place to confirm again.