View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #12
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Malachi - I really wasnt feeling much other than the namix line and MAYBE the future of text just cause it was funny. I can see your improvement, but what you need to focus on is a combination of wording your punches/setups to make them more direct and also to try to expand the types of creative lines you make. Try something outside of your comfort zone. Try a complicated wordplay or a good metaphore or simile. Even if it doesnt work, you'll be better for it.

Utmost - You have a more creative approach here, but there is some tweaking needed as well. Your wording is a bit bland at times, but the concepts are there. I enjoyed the creampie line, lol'd at the Hush and God line and even the sugar high line wasnt too bad. Now what you need to focus on is the wording and maybe try to think more outside the box to get those crazy concepts noone has seen before.

Vote - I'm going to have to go the other way and vote Utmost