- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Blue- Seen the Aer/Air concept way too much. Make the grade was pretty simple. Brisket was a dope concept but felt like you could've connected it more. PG was eh...ok. Head off the bat was dope, very nice closer. Obviously this was rushed. Wasn't the Blue I'm used to reading but wow @ the closer.

Dom- Bipolar was dope. Curfew was pretty cool. Balloon was dope, connected everything nicely. Porterhouse was ok but didn't have much sting to it. Wasn't feeling the closer. I see what you tried to do with the rustle feathers connection but I wasn't crazy about it.

Even with Blue not dropping to his normal standard, this was a pretty dope battle. I do think Dom took it soundly, tho. Concepts were a bit more thought out.

Dom.