Old 09-03-2022, 01:42 AM   #98
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

I LOVE being bitched at for my modding yet these battles have been up a week and have received two whole votes. This is why I hate running leagues because things are all peachy during the season when everyone can participate but then when they get knocked out of the playoffs they become nonexistent.

Hey @Frank guess what? Hal0 wrote 100 lines and you wrote 50, you think anyone is trying to read 150 lines? You’re out of your god damn mind! Remember when I called it a DQ and tried to move us on quickly? You’re also in my DMs telling me to “designate voters” like any of these mother fuckers going to listen to me if I tell them to vote on a battle LOL shit is so trash bro
@timeless you lost bro, accept it. If you would have posted what you had THIRTY MINUTES EARLIER it would have been a different story. Go look at text history and see how many people have lost by being late. We literally been playing the same rules all season, anything after the 24 hour extension is given at your opponent’s discretion. NYC wanted the W, he had something posted even if it was just a placeholder. So move on already