View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 01:53 AM   #29
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
I love how millions get spent on funding morons for proving shit like the big bang and then 25-30 years or whatever later another guy comes along with better tech and completely blows that millions of dollars theory to smithareanz and proves it wrong. What a joke shoulda funded me instead, ida gave them some real shit to observe. Werd lyfe poosies!!!!

https://asiatimes.com/2020/11/the-bi...t-fusion-will/
Almost everything this guy claims is incorrect, or at the very least not backed by the majority of experts within the field

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote