- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john hensley View Post
in my opinion, I've just always felt that it's not possible for something to come from nothing. I don't know exactly what God is the right answer, but none of us have the actual answer. I just know that the likelihood of the entire Universe being created for zero reason and then leading to intellectual beings is very small, like IMO, zero. I think there has to be some sort of divine creature that kicked it all off. My personal religious beliefs are my own, but just generally speaking, I don't think that shit's possible, it makes no sense.
lmao so believing that the universe could be started from nothing is far fetched to you, but you are open to the idea your imaginary friend in the sky (be he a white skinned bearded God or an elephant headed deity with eight arms) was sat around on annual leave for the week and decided to paint you an interstellar universe?

sounds completely logical

also: where did he come from then, or was he the product of something coming from nothing?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote