Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Swerve

Dave’s bitch-made, I can’t face this man and have any fear,
Cause I may have 3 periods between each punch…but he has 12 in a year.

You were the second choice - you being good is plenty talk,
Cause voters were hoping for a Blue chip and they got a penny stock.

First Zuch now Dave, these UPN fags cannot mess with me,
When I stay taking down more prowlers than the sex offender registry.

This verse had some terrible misses, and some of the set ups were lazy which is what took away from what sting the punch would have had. Set ups matter. The ones I did like were okay though the period shit was decent, that prowlers shit was fire and the penny stock joint was better than most the verse. Not a championship effort to me.

Dave or evaD or whatever the fuck

That’s child’s play, like reaching these finals - he really mastered it all along
He’ll be known as the little star of the summer classic.. when they asterisk my accomp

All those jokes on where I’m from’ll look dumb When I steal on ya
Fucko, I could give you more looks with the hands than Krumm from Real Monsters

His girls an angry ugly whore, bet he wish he could see her less
But it hasn’t just become untenable.. the bitch was always a three at best

This verse was up and down, a couple creative concepts not worded well enough for me to quote but the creativity was there and setups were slightly better and more fluent. Line of the battle to me was the untenable shit that was funny and that real monsters line was hard, my type of talk. Lots of misses though but the misses weren't as cringe as Swerve's. Not a championship effort but overall I will say this is the better verse of the battle... so Vote:evaD or whatever

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"