View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 03:58 AM   #74
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Metts View Post
I dont think I posted once in 2010 lol or 2009.
I went years without posting, jail, and then not being in jail, not remembering... I just remembered today, first time post in many many months and probaby will be the last

I can say this, I nver got into any topical type shit... like I never read it on here... ever ever ever... theres nothing wrong with it and i'm sure it takes talent and whatever... but nah I came on here to write punchlines, and steal peoples punchlines to use in real life battles.

I'm not a big fan of like... the equalent bueathful dragon soared so high with it tendions in the air fell the breeze blow past on the shoulder blades sunset in the air. lol.. fuck that if I was into that type of shit I wouldn't be reading it on here.