View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 01:58 AM   #18
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
I mean, my fault for quick maths I guess. less than a day ~6 hours at 250 ~40/hr makes sense to me.
Which is over 70k a year. Nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about for anyone. Still would make this tourney a waste of time if it's about money. I thought you were saying you wouldn't have to embarass me in the tourney since the implication is it's not worth competing for that amount...
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human