View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Zyg, "the petite goat" will be the setting for the conflict to end all conflicts", idk Lol even after a couple reads this is still my favorite line. I like how you used the topic in this one, bringing out that most, if all wars all have underlying goals and assets among the people that start them in the first place. We should always figure out the wars within ourselves in terms of greed. Writing wise, I believe this is one of your better pieces lyrically, you had plenty of "flow" this time around. This is fucking long too btw, youre prolly dead on the word limit lol. But other than that, from beginning to end it was cool I enjoyed the messages you put in. Has a lot of power behind it as well, I think most people would write a verse like this and stick to the same tone. Good shit zyg.

Oats, I loved the change in emotion throughout the read. Like your opponent, you put out a lot of content this week. Its hard to keep up a good pace with such a long read but it surely didnt slack off here. Your wordplay was dope with a lot of possible lines to quote from here. The only thing id really say was a negative would be the ending, just felt it couldve had a better impact like the rest of your verse had. This is a hard one to judge, both came with great pieces to read here. Both were consistent with minimal flaws. Alright, after another read through, I feel I have to give this vote out based on creativity and originality in regards to the topic, and I feel zyg came through more here.

V. Zyg