Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Zyg - Reading your pieces is like reading something written by a true scholar, you are smart as fuck lol You created a really engrossing story here, you showed yourself to be a master of imagery with this piece, painting a very clear and vivid picture all the way through. There wasn't a great flow but I'm used to that when reading a Zyg verse, which I don't mean as an insult, we all write in the way which is most comfortable to us, I do feel it is easier to connect with a piece that has a really smooth flow, but I don't think it really did your piece any harm that you did not focus so much on that part of things because the parts you did focus on were very well done. The story and concept itself was admirable, there was so much detail, from names of places to desribing how the soldiers placed their hands on their hearts, the battle ground etc etc, you really outdid yourself in that regard, very solid piece man. I enjoyed the read as always.

Oats - your first two lines are awesome, I want to have written them. If I ever create a time machine I will travel back in time to before you wrote those lines and kill you so that I can write them. I'm sorry your death has to be at my hands, but a writer gotta do what a writer gotta do. The entire first part was flames, I mean the whole piece was really, but the first part really stood out to me. You have a way of communicating very complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand, and even though you do use an extensive vocabulary, it doesn't get confusing and you don't do it just for the sake of using big words, basically what I think I'm saying is you are crazy intelligent yet find a way to communicate this intelligence without alienating the (probably) less intelligent reader, maybe because you're a teacher? I dunno, but props. A lot of ideas being thrown around in this piece, it kinda feels laid back but also frantic in a way, I think it's because the flow is so smooth but the verse itself is laden with emotion and opinions, it works though. The flow, as I said, was basically immaculate, I never really tripped up throughout and it just made the piece even more enjoyable. The idea that it is ok to be insignificant and maybe it's even a good thing is something I have personally been working on in my own life, the fact that we don't need to worry about the bigger picture sometimes because what is going to be will be, and there is very little we can do about it, so be happy with your little existence and chill out....is the message I got from this. Which is a great message. Loved it, props.

Gonna vote for Oats