View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 11:33 PM   #10
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

I bet whoever I vote for, gets no other votes… lol.

I already lost my round, but I'm gonna vote anyways… just to put in my 2 cents.

I've made winning an awesome habit, text for me is automatic
To be nice w/ the Penetrate you're familiar with too...Now get back on all 4s you faggot
(3/10) Over all, decent lines, but not great -- bragged on yourself and then called him a faggot. "Penetrate" should be penetration in correct Englsih… I'm guessing you said Penetrate, capitalized, on purpose. Also "too" should be "to"… and "Now should not be capitalized. With lack of grammar and the lines not flowing well, I couldn't score this high.

Workin for me is easy. Clients love me cuz the bud is purple
Assailant a big deal to me…Til you fuck it up & I become one & murk you
(2/10) Again, 1st line brags. Second line was a horrible follow up.

You don’t get pussy, all them stories ya tellin is lies
Truth is, Sherman ain’t been seen w/ a bitch since American Pie
(9/10) This was good, both lines insulting; second line followed the first one and had me LOL.

I fuck w/ Philly dudes cuz they Ball, you do that til ya rectum is gushin
I been a Sixers fan forever, you just got turned on by page 1 of Sral’s thread in discussion
(5/10) I didn't really understand this, but I'm gonna give it a 5 because maybe my lack of understanding is my own fault.

Can’t hold up in 1-2, but expect to win here? I’m Certain it’s tragedy dude
Ironic ^ that battle ended w/ Surplus in votes yet somehow you still managed to lose
(4/10) Lack of rhymes. Decent content, but again, its apparent you didn't pass your English classes.

You’ve made no name for yaself so you get no respect when you text
The fact Unbeknown as a Vet is just < that to me and, well…everyone else on the Net
5/10) This was better. Wasn't super great. I could have seen your potential rise to a better closing 2 lines.

vs.

T & Kwal!ty would have questionable sleepovers, that got his Mom afraid, Doubting.
while Kwal & Gallop horsing around til Nightfalls often enough to inspire modern day Jousting.
(8/10) This was a good opener. Rhymed and flowed very well; and was insulting.

But he acts like he was raised with psychos, this noobs time's through,
Yea your around basket cases.. thats made for holding fruits like you
(8/10) Again both good lines. Good creativity.

Girls get evasive intentions when they step your direction,
So much reports of females avoiding Tacs.. It caught the IRS' attention.
(9/10) best lines so far. This was comical but also held direct insults, which were to the point.

You ain't creative enough to puzzle basic readers, You can't be the king,
Only times you seen lines go over heads.. Spiderman's senses was tingling.
(3/10) This was cool, but not really punchlines. Bringing up spiderman was kind of lame. King doesn't quite rhyme with tingling, as well.

I bet you got a bunch of rap dreams filling your thoughts,
But your chances with a mic'll get shot down so fast.. you'll receive a Darren Wilson response.
(4/10) Good content. Structure was not great. You'd have to speak really fast to get the 2nd line to match up.

He'll hide his blk & blues after I punch and hurt this punk,
When T eye cover releases.. it's so bad TIP's Gfx designer will be out of work for months.
(7/10) Decent closing line. I wish they matched up better. The idea behind the lines was solid and did not stray.

/v Unfukwitable
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted