View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 02:36 PM   #15
Packed Graves
Name Flips Are Clever

Battle Record: 9-10

Champed
- Alias Tourney '14

Packed Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant future

Galactic had-

You don’t get pussy, all them stories ya tellin is lies
Truth is, Sherman ain’t been seen w/ a bitch since American Pie
I fuck w/ Philly dudes cuz they Ball, you do that til ya rectum is gushin
I been a Sixers fan forever, you just got turned on by page 1 of Sral’s thread in discussion
Can’t hold up in 1-2, but expect to win here? I’m Certain it’s tragedy dude
Ironic ^ that battle ended w/ Surplus in votes yet somehow you still managed to lose
You’ve made no name for yaself so you get no respect when you text
The fact Unbeknown as a Vet is just < that to me and, well…everyone else on the Net

You had a good verse throughout no real misses at all, the assailant line was clever just not to hard hitting or direct, feel like you got stronger throughout the verse & felt like you had a little swagger to it.

vs

T & Kwal!ty would have questionable sleepovers, that got his Mom afraid, Doubting.
while Kwal & Gallop horsing around til Nightfalls often enough to inspire modern day Jousting.
But he acts like he was raised with psychos, this noobs time's through,
Yea your around basket cases.. thats made for holding fruits like you
He'll hide his blk & blues after I punch and hurt this punk,
When T eye cover releases.. it's so bad TIP's Gfx designer will be out of work for months.

You didnt have any real misses either & probably the best work Ive ever seen you post. I feel you had Line of the battle with the opener it was comical smooth & personal.

This was honestly a dope battle better then some others that Ive read on this site. Neither had any real misses but Tac brought stronger jabs, where Unfuk had the heavier haymaker.

Vote- Tac in a close call, due to consistency.