View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:25 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default yo this corina virus is strange

its so strange that literally corona beer stopped production that just goes to show you where the worlds at

and I live in a somehwat small town... I live in mt. pleasant michigan which.. compared to where I grew up might as well be in the middle of no where.. and when I go to the store almost everyone has got on a face mask and rubber gloves

I don't, its disprupted my life a lot becase my daughter cant go to school anymore, my wife still goes to work because shes a nurse

but even though in a small town like i'm in right now... over 2 weeks ago when I went to the store to get a bunch of meat and gatorade etc.. people were looking at me stangely.. and I was as well. The worlds gone crazy and honestly I think its an over exaggeration.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote