View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:11 AM   #20
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm being completely honest.. I live in a semi small city/college town... its definetly not like out in the middle of no where in the woods or anything.. but it is compared to where I grew up... if I still lived where I grew up i'd be worried about it

but even here, I just went out yesterday.. and half the people are are wearing masks and rubber gloves.. the people at all the grocery stores/gas stations/beer/liqour stores all have plexy glass shields put up... I got my oil changed in my jeep the other day but I was actually surprised that I was even able to do that, they did say drop your car off, leave a card on the passenger seat with your name and phone number ... so that was even weird... you can't even buy a new car... which i've been meaning to do for awhile now, but obviously I didn't predict this would happen... but all used car lots are shut down and my jeep has been on its last legs for literally a couple of years

anyway... even being in a small city like i'm in... shit is weird.. I have 4 surgical masks.. and rubber gloves but i've never worn them when i've gone out in public.. I think it would be weird, but people do look at you strangely and I am without a doubt going to go out every 3-4 days to get food/alcohol and I haven't worn a mask yet

and no I don't think the masks do anything for you personally... I think its more of a polite thing for other people, which I understand... but still I haven't worn a mask yet and probably won't.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote