Thread: Ramen
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 08:45 PM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
@Objective you really can just type paragraphs about legit anything can’t you? Sheesh
I haven't posted 1 fucking message for 2 months on this board or something. I've taken close to a 1 year break now from being active here, gotten more involved with the Norwegian hiphop scene and been getting tons of positive remarks lately from both heads and friends. It's been a positive experience. Makes me wonder what I'm doing here with shitty ass people like you fucking up the place on the reg for no reason. If you don't have a good reason to start shit, then fuck off. I decided to check out NCs again thanks to the discord, don't even put in the URL on my own anymore. I check out NCs boards again cus this my home instead of "hey, delete my account, this place is filled with negativity and not much room to grow anyways". I'm dead serious too, do you all really want less people to post here or nah? Don't even need a pink slip to make me leave at this point tbh cus this place is not much fun anymore if this is the "welcome" I get for just contributing shit.

Edit: Shout out to Sharp and most other people on here tho, that dude has always been real. But it seems like ya'll have already thrown off the people you used to shit on and I guess I'm next. The funny part is that most of y'all, real or not with exception of a handful of people, don't even realize how much you're losing on fucking with people, on a site that needs as many active heads as possible, ANY chance you get if you for some reason don't really like them much, specially those that have been around since forever. You do your thing tho, I got no problems to leave, I basically already have.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-07-2020 at 09:01 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote