Thread: Ramen
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:07 PM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i know there is legit ramen but these shits are like 25 cents a pack or something and is a dirt person deli***y
And? They're usually cheap af because asian people cook for a lot of people. Why pay more when you don't have to? Here in Norway I get cheaper vegetables, noodles and so on from the asian or middle eastern grocery shops. They have to keep it low or they're losing customers. Buying the same veggies/items in regular brand grocery shops can costs me up to 2-3x more, I save 5x on rice if I buy in bulk/a bag which is not even possible at reg shops. It's probably the same other places as well.

Things don't need to cost much to taste good. Ramen is made from basically nothing, what you're paying the most for with those 0.25$ is transport and packaging. If you're on the fence do a Google search for which brands people recommend and that you should go for. 0.25-1$ sounds fair putting US prices into consideration. The one you're showing looks like shit too tho with its own spices added. Usually when I buy ramen it's all you get, no spices or anything and cheap price/packaging too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-07-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote