Thread: Ramen
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 12:27 AM   #16
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
And? They're usually cheap af because asian people cook for a lot of people. Why pay more when you don't have to? Here in Norway I get cheaper vegetables, noodles and so on from the asian or middle eastern grocery shops. They have to keep it low or they're losing customers. Buying the same veggies/items in regular brand grocery shops can costs me up to 2-3x more, I save 5x on rice if I buy in bulk/a bag which is not even possible at reg shops. It's probably the same other places as well.

Things don't need to cost much to taste good. Ramen is made from basically nothing, what you're paying the most for with those 0.25$ is transport and packaging. If you're on the fence do a Google search for which brands people recommend and that you should go for. 0.25-1$ sounds fair putting US prices into consideration. The one you're showing looks like shit too tho with its own spices added. Usually when I buy ramen it's all you get, no spices or anything and cheap price/packaging too.
calm your ass down bro it aint that serious.

be the change u wanna see in the world. post some of your norweigan hip hop scene shit that's getting accolades. i welcome more actual hip hop posts and works from members here.