View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #10
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Yeah I'm in the boat of thinking Soulstice was gonna drop a masterpiece on this pic. But then I started reading and quickly realized I had no idea where he was taking it and it wasn't really matching up to the pick real well. Idk I mean it could just be me but it seemed as he didn't write to the pic at all. Yeah you could describe the treeline as a wall but everything else does not connect in my mind. he had good mechanics for the most part but there were transitions/spots where it became a tad choppy. Didn't really gain anything from, no offense at all of course. It seems it was written to a picture that had a desert and then a giant wall sort of like the original judge dredd film with sly. And I couldn't really incorporate that to the given pic. Don't know what to say. As for Uh Oh's he approached this very straight forward. Modern mountain Viking man style. Did well describing the environment and I made connections with the pic instantly which I liked. The warm is, north face, north winds were my favs and the auroras line. Idk. Uh Oh handled the biz in the way he knows how. I left reading it feeling inspired. Which is cool for how short the lines and in all reality the piece was. He stayed with the topic. Key description words were key in the outcome of this in my mind. I'm gonna give this to Uh Oh for his raw adaptation of living in the mountains. Peace.