Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Soulstice - You know I hate to follow the crowd, but I really have to agree that I do not see how this fits with the topic at all. Maybe it's me missing something in the piece, and I apologise if that is the case, as I know it can be at times, but I really didn't see any connection with the topic that was given. You did your thing, and you wrote brilliantly as you always do, you're a master of this kind of writind and your natural ability for imagery always leaves me astounded. Breaking away from the fact I didn't relate this to the topic, the piece was beautiful. The flow was a little off more often that I would have liked, maybe it is just my accent. I loved the story, and my attention was held from start to end, which is rare for me, but I really was hooked. This was great as a stand alone piece, but I don't think you addressed the topic, and this is a topical battle.

Uh-Oh - At first glance I looked at your piece and thought 'wtf' just because of how it looks, the short lines and the capital letters and whatnot, but when I started reading the piece I thought your style complimented your take on the topic very well. The capital letters were unneccessary but it is the words that are important, not how the piece looks so I will not hold that against you. This was a piece that was deceivingly complex, there was a lot of information and imagery portrayed in such a small piece.

Quote:
A TRAPPER WHO DONT COMFORM,
WITH THE SOCIAL NORMS,
GOES FOR PORRIDGE BEFORE EXPLORING.
I don't really know why, but these were my favourite lines from you in the entire piece, I think it was because it wasn't something that was really neccessary to the overall theme of the piece, but it gave you a better feel for the character, describing little things like that can add so much to a piece and subtly bring you closer in as a reader, great job man, very solid story telling.

The second battle I have voted on, and the second battle where I feel the topic was not addressed enough by one writer, while being brilliantly addressed by the other, and that really is the deciding factor. These are topical battles, you gotta stick to the topic. Going for UH-OH, Soulstice proved once again that he is one of the most talented writers that rap forums have ever had, but he didn't stick to the topic. Not only that, but Uh-Oh's piece was subtly brilliant, he really drew me in and made me connect with his piece.