Thread: Writing tldr
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 12:55 AM   #27
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Wiggles View Post
Shrooms are completely opposite then alcohol bro. You might reconnect with your true self. Watch a Terence McKenna lecture. Ever wonder why Santa Claus wears red and white and controls elves? I understand the different strokes shit, on the same hand, they make you take a deep hard look at yourself. They can unlock certain areas of you mind if used correctly. They are incredible teachers. Idk though. There are dimensions to reality. And they show you. Lsd hit me out of this universe on a full single hit. With micro dosing you split a hit in to 6-8. It's manageable I guess. Idk, it intrigues that hell outta me. Been drawing and coloring a lot lately. Give mckenna a try bro. Very interesting shit.
I hear you. Honestly, I struggle keeping a grip on reality when I'm sober. Doing mind altering shit makes it even harder. I'm constantly taking deep hard looks at myself. I'll admit, though, sometimes when I smoke weed I do forget all the garbage that's piled up and remember the way it feels to be light. It doesn't last, though, and the more I smoke the less I get that feeling. Maybe LSD would be different, but I'd be legit afraid of going insane.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote