View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 04:53 AM   #22
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I do illegal things, wish I didn't have to... i'd most def prefer not to, not from a moral stand point fuck everyone.. but I wish I didn't have to. I'm a 'violent' convicted felon... just the words of that makes me mad. I'm not violent.... yeah sure if someone made me mad when we had a fender bender would I fight them... yeah. But i'm not some scary person that people need to be worried about.

But the internet makes me look like im some scary guy.... I never have and wouldn't put my hands on my my girlfriend. I call her my girlfriend because we aren't married but we've been together many many moons and have a daughter together... so other than the formality of being married, we might as well be.

And i'd never lay my hands on her.....the weird ass legal system is exactly what you think it is. And unless you've personally dealt with it, or a close member of your family has dealth with it, you don't know. Im a 'violent' convicted felon... not a regular convicted felon.... but a VIOLENT one. I'm no more violent than anyone on this board right now. Will I fight if someone provokes me... yeah no doubt about it... Do I walk around all the time looking for a fight and slap my girl in the face everytime she makes me mad... absolutely not. Its weird man, justice can be bought... when all this happened to me and I went to prison for assault of a police officer... if I had 5 grand, to buy a 5k lawyer... it wouldn't have happened. I've got 5 grand now but I didn't then.. and it just goes to show you how bullshit our legal system is. Like I said prior everyone who's dealt with it knows, and everyone who's had a loved one who's dealt with it knows... but the general population doesn't know. Shits fucked up.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote