View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 05:26 AM   #24
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

So I go to prison for many years.... for not doing anything. I got a 2nd DUI neither of which was there a crash envolved... and a second 'assault' of a police officer.... I verbally assaulted the cop, first time it happened I did have a lawyer, second time I did so I went to his lawyers office and he had the whole thing that the cops have on their chest... there walky talky thing... but now its got a webcam on it.... and I got a lawyer the second time and he got the footage from the chest walky talky thing.... and we watched it on his laptop in his house... and he was like... you did really good... you told them no you can't search my vehicle and they were like, open beer visibly so on those grounds we can... and of course I told them to fuck off. But then the lawyer was like.... now heres where you took a turn for the worse. I bucked up to them and started calling them Stalin/Hitler etc... and saying is this the gustapo and all that and the lawyer I had said, yeah.. you did a good job up until right NOW. And then I went further crazy and I was actually right, there was this young kid. And I went off.. I was like what the fuck is this Kindergarden cop? You're wearing a police uniform... but you're a fucking child.... well thats a good thing to say... but its really really too true...so the new kindergarden cop.. is going to beat your ass and make your life as hard as possible. I was like yo.. you probably went to school with my youngest cousin etc.. you're a little kid... wtf you got that badge on for is that made out of plastic.... I said all that shit and more

and I got an example made of me
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote