View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 03:15 PM   #9
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I would quote and breakdown but y all have a lot of quotes and I'm on the tablet, formatting sucks.

Knuck's opener was a solid flip on current event shit and establishes some presence.
2nd hits close to home decent, wording was great
3rd shit fire I saw that last round but still
4th not so much, I don't like that wording style
5th ok, maybe dated
6th burning thru the generics lol it's just ok
7th usually bracket punches don't work unless it's flames, this wasn't that.
8th ok I fuck with it

KS did his research lol let me get this out of the way: your capitalization of words drives me insane. I really want it to not affect my vote so I'm not going to mention it again.

1st was solid, maybe a little too much but only because the setup read choppy. Punch was decent
2nd I really like but another tie in to the finny shit would have been nice. Still I like the flip.
3rd had some humor, your wording is the only thing holding these concepts back.
4th I tried to write a million bags flips this week so I can't appreciate any of these. When I read Huff&Puff I thought it was some Harry potter shit. Tying in another fight night reference could have made it.
5th had potential, just seemed statementish. Could have been brutal is what takes away from it for me.
6th was pretty good, this is probably some of the best stuff I've ever to read from KS, wording still the only thing holding u back in a 16 line battle which is impressive.
7th meh
8th statementish, seems like u felt pressed for time here.

I like this verse

This is closer than I expected, KS did some research this week and I respect it. That said, Knuck's wording is just more polished and it is a better read. As I saw Hush say, respect the setup KS. Opener could have used a drug or bleach reference to tie into Blue, instead of punching. Just an example.

Knucklehead

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter