Thread: uh-oh
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 07:20 PM   #206
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah, but i got the next 8 days off so its coming

the intro was cool a bit lengthy tho, the beat was dopeee tho. drums worked. wasnt the biggest fan of the hook section but it vibes. the main verse sections are dope

im happy that i dont have to critique your SOUNDS. its just the placement and with this one it worked so its all good

i got you on the vid for sure tho, i just gotta get some batteries for my headphones i can't record the audio with it playing through my speakers. this week tho

because all you really need now is the inner workings of the program and more advanced little tweaking type aspects

along with more indepth chopping but thats not always needed, where as the tweaking and rough mixing helps alotttt
wordd thanks man, wym u dont gotta critique my sounds tho?
ight mann uve gotten me like 4 times hope u can come thruu