Old 09-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #215
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea im wack at it tho

i can lay dope drums down, but i suck at playing catchy melodies, and i don't have the proper vst's and keyboards to make that type of stuff even if i did

you can sort of make trap beats sampling, my dude poet is nice with it, but they aint really trap beats. its like what im teaching you, just with trap drums, he's got a good ear for samples that work with them

but yea drumwise its basically an 808 kit for every trap beat ever, just with the drums tweaked, and layered.

different types of claps. instead of the big gunshot sounding snares or boom bap its the quick slappy snares. instead of the realistic hihat drums, they are the loud computerised hihats moving fast driving the beat, with a simple booming 808 type kick keeping it knocking

but yea trap beats like using alot of "minor" snares i'll call them. i think in drumming they'd be referred to as "ghost notes", where you hit a softer snare alot inbetween the main 1-2