View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 10:11 AM   #22
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Well, all I can say is that I hope all of the references from this season end up actually making sense later, otherwise fuck them for wasting my time.

If Jon Snow is Targerean, perhaps when they go to burn his body, he will rise like The Mother of Dragons and then Melissandre will get her spirits lifted to the fire Gawd once more?

Here's to hoping that the Direwolves and Longclaw actually end up truly mattering in the end or again, F them for wasting my time.

Also, the show likes to show us violent deaths, so if a character does not die a violent death, I will not believe that they are dead. I would imagine that The Hound is not dead and possibly Stannis isn't dead. Next season it may show that Breanne just stabbed the sword into the tree.

Who knows. I just want the show to ultimately make sense.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote