View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #30
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
Nah Jon ain't dead. They didn't show the red lady cming back for nothing. I thought what if he comes back to life cause they didn't burn his body

Was disappointed in the way danys ended. The books had her controlling drogon and coming down on the dothraki.

Cersei got it raw. But now she got her own personal mountain.
That's what I thought. After they killed him I remembered that the red lady had come back to castle black. But as per the director and kit, jon snow is dead. What better way to keep everyone on their toes til next season though?

And cersei is getting ready to clean house next season with that big ol knight. That doctor put him the fuck back together somehow
dyedinthewool is offline   Reply With Quote