Old 06-17-2015, 12:26 AM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

in the books he probably survives by warging into ghost. pretty sure the first chapter of book 5 is of a skinchanger/warg/animal dude, who means nothing to the story really. he's just a wildling dude who controls beasts. but martin makes a point to open the book with him, stealing the body of another human to stay alive. and then the last chapter, or at least one of the last chapter, snow "dies". so he probably does that.

but the show could be completely different. they might put all there eggs in the daenrys basket considering there is no young griff

"3 headed dragon"

they introduce no young griff, and kill jon snow. they can just make it daenrys with her 3 dragons. while in the books its probably gonna be daenyrs, griff, and jon snow. although i hold out hope tyrion is 1 of the three heads and griff is a failure

i want to talk about griff but i'll feel shitty if he ends up showing up in the show next season. lol i've probably said too much already