Old 06-17-2015, 06:09 PM   #38
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

"Prophecy is like a half-trained mule. It looks as though it might be useful, but the moment you trust in it, it kicks you in the head." - tyrion lannister

yall put too much shit into azor ahai.

in case you only watch the show and young griff might enter the show, you might not want to read below. but you should. because the show is caught up to the books and past them.

------------

the prince that was promised is also a prophecy, that is DIFFERENT, from azor ahai, but people use them interchangeably, like melisandre or whatever. her being a follower of rhloor or whatever the fuck, believe in azor ahai, but its a tale from asshai or some shit. the prince who was promised is in westeros. he is born under the bleeding star or whatever (the comet thing) and amidst smoke and salt. jon snow was born a long time before the comet was in the sky. he may have been born amidst smoke and salt tho, if rhaegar knocked up lyanna and she was captive or whatever in that tower, when ned, howling reed and them killed the sword of the morning and the other kingsguard guarding the tower

this also lends credence tho to her carrying rhaegars heir, because why else would the kingsguard be guarding a stark in a tower, and not guarding their king. so while jon snow is probably targaryan, even ghost has the white hair of one, he probably isn't the prince who is promised. he probably isn't azor ahai either because he doesn't have a flaming sword. if you think longclaw being valyrian steel fits the mold, then there are over 200 people in westeros alone who have a valyrian steel blade who could also be him.

rhaegar himself believed he was the prince who was promised, then he had aegon, and named him the prince who was promised. aegon is still alive, i don't think there was a comet and i don't know where he was born. but word young griff doesn't have a sword either, and rhaegar was wrong thinking he was the prince, so he's probably wrong thinking his son is too, but who's to say he isn't?

they also claim it could be daenrys

and then other cultures have different prophecies as well, yi ti thinks its a woman with a monkey tail.

my main point of this post is prophecies are bullshit.

martin deals in realism, albeit in the fantasy realm. if jon snow ends up being something important cool. i just ain't placing my eggs in that basket. i'm not saying he's definitively dead, but i'm also not proclaiming him anything. he has yet to do ANYTHING in the books except be hated and made lord commander, and then stabbed alot. he doesn't kill any white walkers.

melisandre has never resurrected anyone. she might not be able to, let alone know how to. and even if she does resurrect him, like whats his face, fuck i forget. the one dude, he could come back completely different. the one knight who died a bunch of times and was brought back a bunch of times, was different every time. he was a pompous ass who was boastful and bagged bitches, then he came back and was sullen and ominous, then he came back different again etc.

so jon snow could come back a completely different dude.

or what i think happens is he takes over ghost or mormonts raven, and then takes over a different human altogether

also the three headed dragon thing is tricky. tyrion has just as strong a claim to targaryan blood as jon snow. i mean he even has the violet eyes. aegon is alive, and daenrys too. tyrion is martins favorite character. it wouldnt surprise me if jon snow is dead as shit and those 3 are the main 3 headed into the end. or even if aegon fails and is killed, and jon snow lives, and its jon tyrion and dany

one thing to keep in mind too, is aegon the conquerer had 2 wives. so dany the conquerer might have 2 husbands

the key is tho no one knows. my main point to reiterate is prophecies are dumb. this isn't normal fantasy where you can guess what will happen.

i'm just hype for the winds of winter