Old 06-17-2015, 06:26 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

but yo

if the prophecy is true its daenerys. i've made up my mind.

dragons have no gender, maester aemon tells sam that the prince or whatever could mean princess as well, the prophecy is so old the translation was fucked.

dany was born on dragonstone, the island stronghold of the targaryans, amidst a great storm (born amongst salt). she seen the red comet in the sky before burning drogo's funeral pyre (where she was reborn as the mother of dragons, "born amonst smoke")

also the woods witch/ghost of high heart, who predicted balon greyjoys death and a bunch of other shit to arya and the brotherhood without banners, also predicted the prince who was promised would come from dany's parents, which is why their marriage was arranged. they had two kids. viserys and dany. viserys is dead. dany is the only other kid they had.

so she has the strongest claim.

jon snow can suck a dick.