Thread: The OM Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 10:22 AM   #100
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...01&postcount=4
^^Partially inspired by @Bladed Thesis AOWL Topical Link^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
Due May 1.~

Wikipedia History:
Rurik and his brothers founded a state that later historians called Kievan Rus′. By the middle of the twelfth century, Kievan Rus′ had dissolved into independent principalities, each ruled by a different branch of the Rurik dynasty. The dynasty followed agnatic seniority and the izgoi principle. The Rurik dynasty underwent a major schism after the death of Yaroslav the Wise in 1054, dividing into three branches on the basis of descent from three successive ruling Grand Princes: Iziaslav (1024–1078), Sviatoslav (1027–1076), and Vsevolod (1030–1093). In addition, a line of Polotsk princes assimilated themselves with the princes of Lithuania. In the 10th century the Council of Liubech made some amendments to a succession rule and divided Ruthenia into several autonomous principalities that had equal rights to obtain the Kievan throne.
Vsevolod's line eventually became better known as the Monomakhovichi and was the predominant one. The line of Sviatoslav later became known as Olegovychi and often laid claim to the lands of Chernihiv and Severia. The Izyaslavychi who ruled Turov and Volhynia were eventually replaced by a Monomakhovychi branch.
This caused the Rurik dynasty to effectively dissolve into several sub-dynasties ruling smaller states in the 10th and 11th centuries. These were the Olgoviches of Severia who ruled in Chernigov, Yuryeviches who controlled Vladimir-Suzdal, and Romanoviches in Galicia-Volhynia.[32][33]
1/2 of B_T’s Bridge:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladed Thesis View Post

Crazy, no forethought, only sound his clanking aimless sword knot,
Made from ancient tsar locks and feathers of a local raven warhawk.
jesus christ. X2, maybe an exclamation point!
Crazy, no forethought, only sound his clanking aimless sword knot,
Made from ancient tsar locks and feathers of a local raven warhawk.

why not? let’s mix “lore thoughts”
FOR jots – ignoring centur-ies; and ge-ography
ITS NOT JUST COPYING (aight),
,if i wanted to bite i woulda executed “her” verse & picked up the mic
yikes
this is over my head:
shall-i bring a special guest?
Originally Posted by Servant Journalist
*pharaoh got no pity remind me of witty
giddy up for the nitty gritty – far0 pretty shitty*

sure HoL I'll drop May1
~SJ