As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
@DynamiCz @Jabari Black @Barcotic @Amen @bleak

Idk but for me it’s not just “let me force gun lines into a bar”, everything I say in a gun line I can actually relate to in a way lol. Not because I necessarily do it like I’ve never fuckin “put sticks in trees like Blair witch project” or “bang cans on floor to take half off” but it’s shit I’m familiar with one way or another.

I don’t sit here and brag about where I’m from because I think that shit is lame and I strive to be a better person and not regress back to the hood mentality or whatever. Over here we have miami drill music which was what I was raised by. Shit like Piccolo, iceberg, MGT, bizzle, blade etc.. and I was bout that shit.

Point blank if you’re out here calling gun bars lame it’s because you can’t relate, that’s why it comes off as wack to you. I’m a good cop because I know what to look for. Much like sports, there’s coached kids who are only good because of good coaching and camps etc, then there’s natural talent - you’re naturally good because you’re a product of your environment or it’s just in your blood.

Nature vs. nurture.

My bad for going off on a rant but it was needed.

I fuckin work with cops who are down to ruin someone’s life over a dime sack and I’m like wtf fagit are you kidding me? It’s because they were homos or angels growing up and were never exposed to that

Didn't read much of this, just up to "I Don't brag where I'm from"

You live in MIAMI where AIDS/HIV rates have surpassed brazil and africa and known for the cocaine capital and distribution docks for smuggling these narcotics.

Craziest nigga out of Miami was Tony Montana, fam.