Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Uh-oh is the top current boarder, Masaii. Pipe down. What you don't realize is that you're trying so fucking hard to be intelligent and failing whereas Uh-oh just speaks his mind and makes more salient points than you.

Also lol @ Witty being holier-than-thou when Ireland is a fucking mess of murder.
Lol I knew someone would bring that up.

I make no excuses for what has been happening in my country, but it actually helps my argument because if you look into it you will see it is happening because England did exactly what America are doing now, we were invaded and our people were raped murdered and robbed of land, so we fought back to take what was ours. It is terror and it is evil, they have taken it too far but it kicked off BECAUSE the world superpower at the time interfered with our country.

I am aware what the people in this country have done is wrong. I have no problem admitting that, nothing excuses the murder of innocent people. Ireland stays neutral though for the most part, and we don't invade other countries. Murder is wrong, whether it is one person or a country, saying it's 'business' makes it even more disgusting to me.

I have no problem with the American people, and there are lots of things I love about the country and culture, but the way they throw their weight around is a recipe for disaster, history repeats itself.

Last edited by Witty; 07-27-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote