View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #22
Dove Dozer
loose leaf bruce lee

Battle Record: 7-6

Dove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant futureDove Dozer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
That's true

But I see it as if you and other HAD voted I would have created a truely legit mag. I refuse to waste my personal time on this league when you and other can't post a few simple votes

I would like to add I said from the begining of Keiths absence I would not have time for mags. Although I would do them if league was running and I didn't have to bitch at all competitors save 2 for voting. Not only would they be done but done with depth like I always do broseph.

Look at this way...would you ask for 8 dollar raise or you quit when you all you do for a living is lock the door at night??? Rhetorical...cuz that raise won't come.

Then why ask someone with zero interest in this league to spend additional HOURS on a mag when you personally can't spend ONE hour on feeding your competitors and vote???

Not to be blunt...but fuck off @Frank I work a lot. This is for fun. You're a sap.

You get no more thought on a mag from me. This goes for @dead man too... only less harsh. I will never understand how you guys and iambent and witty and others can participate and not feed other artists.

This is my official vent and hiatus from the league. I will be back before you all post. @Split is going to give you all deadlines for posting. I'm weary and gotta wake up in a few hours for work. And won't be home from. Work damn near 10 hours after leave. So mag ain't happening Geez. Yet...you'll still get one
damn dude, keep your head up.. I missed the league cause of some army comitments, but I'll be back, and I'll vote.