View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 07:55 PM   #20
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Nah, it's a compliment bruhv. I don't care much to battle weaker opponents, I'm not saying I'm great, but I prefer to be tested. Last season and the tourney you quickly climbed the ranks and earned deep playoff pushes, proving the skill regardless of length of verse, which I greatly admire. So by me saying I that I want to battle you, it's because I think you're better than I am, and this fact will in turn give me the motivation to want to actually write instead of the oft, keying a short and simple verse about meh material and maybe win or lose.

Others on this list currently competing are asylum, Frank and NYC, and ck too,but the classic version, not this stoned imposter, haha. Not taking shots at others, these are just the proven writers to me, everyone else I either battled already or feel like I could win. I'll put timeless on this list even though we've faced each other a few times, I think we're either tied or he's up 1. Mmlp to, the real one.
Even weirder.

If @asylum's cool with it, I am too. Whether it counts towards the season record or not, doesn't matter. I don't plan on coming back until necessary for play offs or whatever.