- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yo bags

u dont bother me, guy. ur honestly whack & ur worthless
instead of making sure Bar's Staying Red..
u should probably try accomplishing that w/ ur verses

This was the best bar of the entire verse and it's boring af.....also IDGAF how relevant the shit is red/read will never be fresh

gassed af... 20+ aliases to aid you & trigger chumps
im here to deflate ur ego, n the medicine ball that gave u a bigger one

OH JESUS CHRIST DONT DEFLATE MY MEDICINE BALL....amazing diss....crippled me.....also who TF trains w medicine balls...maybe that's why ur a skinny weak FAGIT. Deflate ur ego AND THE MEDICINE BALL....this shit is so soft

went from fat to jacked? congrats but u the littlest of threats..
basically a table cloth. ill leave u flattened in the middle of a set

Oh I forgot about this.....this was mediocre ....wording sucked...shocker

u obv. ride ur boys in battles, dont try to put it past folks
cheap toilet paper; ur off the wall n always inside destroyer's asshole

Literally we giving off the wall flips credit in 2018? The tie in to being inside an asshole is equally as dated......and where is the correlation to Des using cheap toilet paper? Garbage af not even a question

ur love life's looking bland, not mushy man. u lost the spark..
so call the fire department, ur girl's pussy cant get off of barc

By far this is the worst piece of shit line from the entire last Rd.....not surprised that amen said it was barcs lotb lol literally handicapped..... Calling cats pussies first off is corny af...no one ever does this in real life...and the concept is from the 90s from a punch perspective.......then we pretending if the cat was in the tree we'd say it was on bark? NO ONE FUCKING TALKS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE WHAT KINDVE A RETARD DO U HAVE TO BE TO QUOTE THIS OR EVEN WORSE WRITE IT

ur facing defeat. best believe it bro, its known
got so much heat on this knob, i can reenact a scene in home alone

Only good line in the entire verse and it's a brag line

bring ur nc cliq, bitch. the chrome's starving
im an anteater. the long nose will lift ur whole army

Guns being referred to as long nose animals is the same as calling cocaine various white women ...... An I the only one that has been listening to rap for longer than 6 months?

not prepared? idc. get scared & then abort, ock..
or ur next deadlift is gonna require 6 pallbearers n a short walk

Deadlift was played back before Jay dropped it on the workout graveyard freestyle bonus track from blueprint

If u thought any of these bars were even remotely good or not insanely dated or worded well or even potentially logical in any realm of reality then truly I question your intelligence and genuinely worry for the safety of those around you.

Oh shit