View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 10:29 PM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Cereal Mini-Roast for Mag supplement Wk 2

It had been fun. That one week. With everything on the line. Against Zelph.:
Only to blow it with Sesame Street - phonetics in the sandbox, so pharaoh could pretend he’s Papoose. Or whatever.

Zuo/Zelph had started to explain the low cost of tablets. To say nothing of full Tops for the Lap.

Others neglected to point out that pharaohs is making this post from a broken smartphone, after waking from a r730 nap;made necessary by his Bipolar Type Ii, which “we” say we don’t have Lars!
@Sandra

Yet sleep probs or not. I keyed 15 on these retarded fags that will live forever in the ‘Chives.

Cereal literally just dodged with a Dog broke my homework excuse. And I can’t afford the AI bot would take to generate the next written verse or term paper for me.
Fuck you Cereal. U til you fix your shit should give me your PW so I can troll abstract phonetics on your shit.
Lol. Nevermind I’m busy. Keep it to yourself. Won’t miss you maybe just your clit and labia.

L8er m8~