White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This was a dope fucking battle.
Breathless killed his verse. Had dope schemes and loved the darkness he brought to the verse. Not sure if the emotion was his tie into the shade topic. Not a big fan of the center screen format tbh, but it surely doesn't take away from the work you layed down. I really don't have much to complain about with what you did

Cake
You took an approach I've used before. The gaffiti theme was dope. Always dig the idea of it. Used to be heavy into it as a highschooler so it it interests me
Read your first verse, thought you layed your character out well, I was beginning to get a a little bored though, tbh.. that's when the second verse comes and the direction you went in with the different colors and how you painted it just stole the battle for me. Excellent second verse to follow up a well layed first one

All in all, not much to nitpick about here, though I normally don't tend to do that anyway. This was a great thread, two good writers. But I have cake here with a more conceptually appealing take the topic

V_cakebrah