Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

I'll leave this math whiz/student aide on a deathbed in grueling pain
This Azn 'helps bodies pass to a higher place' & now hospice will do the same
ehh the wp is a little tenuous IMO. It's hard to think of "bodies passing to a higher place" as meaning anything but dying. You did as well as you could with the idea - set up, wording, working in a personal etc but I just don't think the concept really works
Screw ur race! Emasculated is how they're breeding these bitches
Res gotta Taipei Personality. aka men culturally are weak & submissive
Heh cool.
I'm in the gym doin pullups on some MAN shit. He a dweeb lil faggot
Who don't hitback cuz his idea of 'Workin a Lattice' for weavin some baskets
Nice!
Guy is a nerd who's shy & reserved. I'm Alpha af by great measures
Such'a 'Closed Beta' male his lonely life is spent as a Video Game Tester
the wp is just OK but your wording/flow/multis really enhance it, pretty cool overall
Aim better! U scheme to copy gunbar styles but nothin ever hits
I've never seen Machinations tho - ur ppl knowhow to press buttons w/ the stick
Not sure about this. I give mackin asians a pass where others won't, but I'm not clear on what "ur ppl know how to press buttons w/ the stick" means or how it's a diss. If it was DON'T know how I'd think you're saying his ppl don't know how to use guns.... maybe I'm missing something... I looked at this for a couple of minutes and couldn't get anything else out of it
And ur girl's a glutton for my tip. Loves it, dawg ur shit is stumpy
Res a cuck see. ONE look @ ur race length & she 'Giggles w/ ur Dick' like Mutley
Hahahaha. I like it
I mean ur ho sneaks out in disguises to fuck. I never been so right
That bitch Q Bert. She change color & jump block to block suckin EVERYTHING in site
HAHAHAHAHA. I love this. Best bar.
Zunto made ya feel the smoke. Boyy next time u losing squeal or choke..
The champ match saw Rescinded quickkk. & u signed out when they couldn't repeal the votes
Pretty good np

this shit got u 50 wins?!? wowww, lyrically i’ve already doubted this scrub..
his lines got such an outreach look it can open up programs for housing & drugs
Cool. good personal. .
i’m poundin ur mug.. being an emo asian loser musta been a grind for you..
ur only an Infiltrate cuz ur a Creep that shows up to parties u were NEVER invited to.
LoL OK. Your wording is excellent too. This idea coulda come off meh but you delivered it well enough.
i feel slighted dude.. i banked on ur suicide at prowlers but it was all talk folks..
now he about to lose it again.. i got money hanging on a string like a boardwalk hoax.
Good wp, good punch.
& u catchin some heat, the burner leave ya aura missin..
when it ring, it’ll fire in your eye and start giving you Sauron’s vision.
Nice
for cheatn as Saitama u gettin the Smith.. see ya emotions get buried..
since ur an ‘all in favor say I’ self voting faggot u just gave me a motion to carry.
Ha cool, good personal
the notion dont vary.. when u say u had enough u better ante up..
the ratchet comin atcha.. and i’ll put the squeeze to your face like ya auntie does.
LMAO. Dig this
them animals backin me, mouth off & the G’s will slit ur tongue..
i got that hood pass.. u’ll get the hood pass too as u see me drivin thru with a hit & run.
Meh OK. Wording saves it from being a miss but it didn't do much for me
get wrecked with ease.. when i throw hands you’ll be next to leave..
one punch will make u see double dog, & also kill whoever dared u to step to me.
OK wp. Wording not as strong as some of your previous lines.

Really close battle IMO. Res had better personals and was slightly more consistent. Inf had slightly better wording/flow/multis and humor plus the LOTB. I'll edge it to him just barely for those factors since they contributed a little more to my overall enjoyment of the verses than the factors in Res's favor. Certainly not a decisive victory though.

V/ Inf